• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

How to smoke handless?

Get an aviator mask, and hook up the cigar to the end of the hose mounted to the bike, then just inhale....Call it a prototype invention....On a more serious note, smoking a cigar on a moving bike, even with your hands, sounds difficult, especially with the force of the wind.

buy one of these or just have the chick/guy (don't want to offend anyone) on the back hold it for you...

Smoking+On+A+Motorcycle.jpg
39376.jpg

At a point, you just gotta weigh the pleasure of smoking versus the hassle. I know cigars and golf go well together but in practice, for me, hassling with the cigar, putting it down, picking it up, relighting, etc, is far more a hassle than the pleasure I get from smoking. Perhaps if I didn't suck at golf so badly I would enjoy a smoke while searching for many a wayward shot.

I'm with this guy. To me, cigars are about kicking back and enjoying the cigar. I can't smoke one while playing golf or riding a motorcycle or mowing the yard etc. Not to mention that the wind does strange things to a cigar.

Try it with Black-N-Milds or something cheap. It's difficult to enjoy IMO.

buy one of these or just have the chick/guy (don't want to offend anyone) on the back hold it for you...

Smoking+On+A+Motorcycle.jpg
39376.jpg

laugh.gif
I forgot if the OP wanted to smoke cigar tobacco or weed "handless".

I would suggest washing the car or pushing the lawn mower with a cigar in your mouth until you get it right. Having your cherry fly off and go in your shirt is one thing, but sucking down a lungful of cigar smoke and trying to cough it all out while doing highway speeds would put you in the guardrail.

I'm thinking perhaps that the rush of wind at over 5 MPH would likely wreak havoc on a cigar... :0

Let us know how it works out! :thumbs:

Generally, this is just hard to do... A smaller ring gauge makes it easier, as does a torp or perfecto. Ashton half coronas are just about perfect.

As for the wind, try it first in your car with the windows down on the highway.