• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

How to spot a fake.

Have you actually eaten any Spam? As for me not yet, have avoided it all cost.
We had it once, by request, when I was a kid. VERY fatty. Pretty gross, imo.
Reminded me of "Spiced Ham" which I think is a Boar's Head name for Luncheon meat. I'd rather have the Boar's Head product by a long stretch.
I did buy it a few times when I had to up my one dog's fat intake. Got the bacon flavored one and made a mix of barley, chicken broth, rosemary, mixed veggies. He loved it.

My Mom used to make spam and potatoes, when we were growing up. It was actually pretty good, but I haven't had it since.

If we ever get to Hawaii, I'll eat it.

I've had it in Hawaii as a kid. I seem to recall liking it but now the thought of it just makes my stomach turn.

Spam is good. Spam musubi is righteous. It's really not much different than bologna or any other type of processed meat. If you have no problem eating the average Ball Park Frank you really shouldn't have a problem with Spam.

Spam is good. Spam musubi is righteous. It's really not much different than bologna or any other type of processed meat. If you have no problem eating the average Ball Park Frank you really shouldn't have a problem with Spam.
Thank you. You just said everything I was going to say. The teriyaki spam is the best for musubis.

Not sure how much things have changed since 1965, but I'm certain it's probably more or less similar.

We had it once, by request, when I was a kid. VERY fatty. Pretty gross, imo.
Reminded me of "Spiced Ham" which I think is a Boar's Head name for Luncheon meat. I'd rather have the Boar's Head product by a long stretch.
I did buy it a few times when I had to up my one dog's fat intake. Got the bacon flavored one and made a mix of barley, chicken broth, rosemary, mixed veggies. He loved it.

Hey, Dan, take the first two and last two letters, and what do you have?

About fell asleep watching that, but a couple of things struck me as funny, on the wiener line the narrator said "girls wearing plastic gloves do so some manual alignment" of the wieners. The wiener taste testing was done by an anonymous all woman panel. :D

Hey, Dan, take the first two and last two letters, and what do you have?
Yea, I've always wondered if it was a play on SPiced hAM. Hormel won't confirm or deny that or if it's an acronym for "Scientifically Processed Animal Matter"

Specially Prepared Assorted Meats is what people in my hood called it.