• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Howdy Y'all!

Toaster

Puff Puff Pass v2.0 2004
Greetings and salutations from the great state of Texas.

I new comer to CP, I was reading a thread on ASC, and someone mentioned something that caught my eye, we sent a few emails back and forth - and here I am. :D

I understand I'm too late for the secret santa :( :angry: :sign:

But hey- at least I'm here now.

I hope to join in some of the celebratin' eventually. Maybe even start ANOTHER box pass - I organized 1 before, with mixed results. But'cha never know! :thumbs: I can't wait to participate in one again!!! :eek:

Well, wanted to say HI. and wish everyone here a safe and happy thanksgiving holiday.

Take care,
-Tom
(Toaster)

Aw jeez, another Texan, just what we need! ;) :D :D :D

Just kidding. Welcome to CP, Toaster! Light up a cigar and enjoy the board. :thumbs:

Take your spurs off when you come in....we don't want the floors marred ;) :sign:

Welcome Brother......you've got a lot of company from the Great State of Texas here. :thumbs:

Damn, we're being invaded!!

Welcome Tom!! :D

Man, another freaking redneck. :p

welcome aboard toast!

I had a friend named toaster, but I think it was for a different reason ;)

Welcome aboard! This is a great forum of folks -- I'm sure you'll enjoy it. Any questsions, just ask!

Rod :thumbs:

Toaster Tom welcome to CP :D Looking forward to having you around :D
Just sit back relax and enjoy the fun ;)

BenjieV :D

YeeeeeeHaww, another Texas Bro, where bouts in Texas do you ride from Toaster?

Oh, and Welcome to CP :D

welcome toaster!! :D

there are so many texans here that maybe they should all send the rest of us a
texas sized gift pack! :D ;) :p

virginia power!!!

Hide the sheep, the texans are starting to sweat.

Welcome, Tom, no spittin' in the house.
NA :thumbs:

:D LMAO,, As you can see toaster, there is a great goup of folks here. Well, at least an interesting group. Time to "Cowboy Up" and get used to it :D

(what kind of twist do your smokes have < and is that how you got your name :thumbs: )