• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

HOWDY

o2thd

Hey how is everyone? I have not been on for a while, I was getiing ready for Korea. Well now I'm here so hope fully I can keep in touch more I missed a lot I'm sure. I have found some good smoke shops over here so I'm happy that I can get smokes, along with the ones my wife mails me. Well it's just good to be back on here so I'll quit boring you guys to death.

o2thd

Hey how is everyone? I have not been on for a while, I was getiing ready for Korea. Well now I'm here so hope fully I can keep in touch more I missed a lot I'm sure. I have found some good smoke shops over here so I'm happy that I can get smokes, along with the ones my wife mails me. Well it's just good to be back on here so I'll quit boring you guys to death.

o2thd

Where are you? I was in Uijongbu (sp?) for a year with 2nd ID, 6th BN, 37th FA. I enjoyed the place. Hope your time goes quickly and safely. :thumbs: