• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Howdy

Angelo

Just wanted to drop in here and say Hi! I was surfing during lunch and fell on this site. I have been at CF for a year or so now but most recently been away. Work keeps me pretty busy. But some personal info:

Texan! Living in Huntsville. I work in technology and am about 99% of the time tied to a computer. I have been enjoying cigars for a couple years now. Somehow I still feal like a newbie! I enjoy all kinds of sticks from the boldest of flavors to the mildest of the lot. Been in on a few trades and found the lot at CF to be a good group. I'm sure there are some of you here as well and if so a special HI to all of you! ;)

Ok I've rambled enough. Cary on. Thanks for watchin'

Howdy,

Huntsville eh? That's where the big prision is, right? You don't have a number sewn on the back of your shirt do you?

Lots of nice fishing around you too I think.

Sorry for the bad humor, welcome aboard!! You gotta be an Aggies fan being that close to College Station and hopefully you're an Astros fan as well. I live in Connecticut but the Astros are MY team which leaves all the Red Sox & Yankee fans scratching their heads around here.

You'll enjoy the group here, good bunch of people.

WoooooOOOOOOP!

Yep Aggie, Astros, Texan Fan! :D

There is the Famous 'Walls' unit here. And 7 other prisons but I am fortunatly not from one of em :)

Thnx for the welcome!

Welcome Aboard....

Just what you need, another reason to sit in front of your computer! :)

WELCOME FELLOW TEXAN!! :D
can't have too many of us! i'm sure you'll find this to be
the friendliest, most generous cigar sight out there.

todd

Angie welcome to CP :D Pull up that keyboard grab a smoke and enjoy the fun ;)

BenjieV :D

coventrycat86 said:
You don't have a number sewn on the back of your **** do you?
I hope he meant SHIRT. :D

Welcome aboard.

Hey Angelo!!! Welcome to CP :D
If you get up around the DFW area, be sure and let us know so we can treat ya Proper, K? ;)

PuroBrat said:
Hey Angelo!!! Welcome to CP :D
If you get up around the DFW area, be sure and let us know so we can treat ya Proper, K? ;)
i second the motion!

OOOOOOOP, wasn't wearing my reading glasses again!! I fixed it 'cause I don't want to offend anyone!!

Tx Mr. Administrator, BTW GREAT site!!!

Howdy Angelo & welcome to CP. I'm sure you'll fit right in being your from Texas..... :angry: :sign: :p :D

Just givin' a hard time like we do to the rest of the Texans on the board. :thumbs:

:D Welcome, Angelo! Nice to have you on board; hope we'll get to be in on a pass/trade together sometime.

These are some of the most generous, friendly folks you'll ever meet! :D