• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Howdy

MonkeyK

New new newbie here. I've been lurking for the last month and figured I better introduce myself before asking a bunch of questions.

I just got a bug for cigars with the birth of my daughter 5 months ago. I bought some to hand out to as a announcement of her arrival. Neither I, nor most of my friends smoke, so I kept on the mild side and bought a box of each:
Padron Palma
Padron 2000
Sancho Panza Valiente
Sancho Panza Quixote

I was very pleasantly suprised (particularly with the Palma and the Valiente). Several of my friends that got a Valiente, made a point of telling me that they liked it. I have since tried a Sancho Panza Dulcinea (liked very much), and a Onyx Reserve Mini Belicoso (dukecitycigars had a good deal on them, but they were too much for me, it was like smoking a cup of espresso).

I tend to stay mild, and even then, I can't handle more than one a week. But I like to smoke socially, so I plan to be stocking up in the near future.

Happy Holidays!
Mike

Well welome aboard. And congratulations on your little girl!

Welcome aboard. Those Padrons are some great smokes. The palma is one of my favorites to go to. Always good.

This is a great place, so.......jump right in

As the not newest of newbies, I welcome you to the group.

Word to the wise, try to temper the enthusiasm to buy up all the cigars recommended here. You will pick up tips on great smokes, and cheap smokes, and dog rockets to avoid.
Most of these guys like their cigars on the strong side. :D :D :D

Thanks for the welcomes.

Alph Chomper, I'm hardly wise, but I tend to be obsesive/compulsive in researching my purchases (which is why I have only tried 6 different cigars in 5 months). And yeah, I gotta look out for the strong ones. I couldn't sleep after smoking the Onyx. I should probably shoot for morning smokes for cigars that I havn't tried yet.

welcome.gif
Monkey!!

You'll find lots of helpful and friendly people here.

Happy Bastille Day!

Greetings and congrats, Monkey!

Step right up, don't be shy, 'cause your gonna like it here!

Howdy & welcome to CP Monk. :)
Don't worry, before you'll know it, that Onyx will seem mild to ya after hangin' out with some of us..... :) :thumbs: :)
Congrats on your new member of your family.

Welcome bud.

If you like mild cigars look into Helix. Don't buy a whole box though, you might find yourself stuck with a box you haev graduated from.