• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Howdy!

Kingantz

Growing too fast.
Hello my friends! Hope everyone is doing well! Thought I'd poke my head in as it's my four year anni at CP. All is well around the ol' homestead, still having a stogie and glass of scotch or bourbon when I can, just not as much as I'd like to. You all take care and again, hope all are well!

Stop being such a stranger and you'll have more people who remember who you are :p Congrats on the Anni.

Congrats on the anniversary. I can relate to the "not as often as I'd like" comment. Glad things are going well for you.

Hey, where's the guess my smokes contest? Nice to see all is well Greg, don't be a stranger!

Congrats on the 4 years brother, don't be stranger and enjoy........ :) :thumbs: :cool:

Congratulations on 4 years Greg! It's nice to hear from you and glad things are going well.

Happy anniversary Greg! :thumbs: I'm glad to see you haven't given it up completely. I was worried about you there for a minute. :p

It's really nice to see you posting again Greg even if it's not as often as you used too, this place needs as many good guy's as we can get and we hate to see them leave.

BTW, I have my one year Anni coming up soon, I hope I can make it four like you and many others.

I'm a little late to the party but congrats on the anni. Good to see you posting Greg, hope all is well.

Hey bro, Congrats on the milestone.
Haven't spoken to ya for a while but Im still around, here and there LOL.
Smoke a good one for us all bro.