• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Hoyo De Monterrey: Epicure No. 2

teal

I've been around for a little while now, just getting my feet wet, and figured it was time to submit my "special lil' guys."

I'm pretty confident of their authenticity, of course I would love to hear all of your thoughts on them. One band seems to have a mis-aligned shield, but that's pretty much the only printing problem I noticed. The Cigars have about a year of age on them, although I hurt the wrapper on one or two when I first got them. The single cigar that I smoked was simply amazing. I have described it as something of a religious experience and attribute it to why I dove into Cigars as a serious hobby a year ago. Since then I have tried to learn as much about cigars as I can. I can't wait to smoke my next one!

Click for Gallery

I wouldn't know; and all but a few guys on here probably can't help you either since cuban cigars are illegal to US citizens..

How can you not enjoy the Epicure No2? It is an excellent smoke, smooth and easy draw, as well as superb flavours.

I have always thought of them as sort of fruit smoothies in cigar form, if that makes sense... haha.

Always have some in the Humi.

This one has been on the list for awhile and just recently picked up a few singles. Can't wait to try them.

Don't have much experience with 3 packs...do these generally not have a date code? Also, do warranty seals on 3 packs not have serial numbers? Like I said, I've never purchased a 3 pack so this would information would greatly help me in the future if I'm in a position to buy a 3 pack.

special k-

the 3 packas are a great idea and good value. they are packed 5 x 3. yes, the 15 count boxes have box codes and your retailer should be able to check that for you.

this is a great cigar, very popular in our shop. smooth clean smoke, very different than the more citrus, floral profile in the HDM DC. this is a fantastic mild-med cigar.

Just ordered some myself, can't wait to try them! I've heard nothing but good things about these cigars, counting down the days until they arrive, heh.

Just bought a box of these a while ago myself. One thing that caught my eye. I'm about 99% confident in the authenticity of my purchase although mine came without the band. Anyone have any information regarding this or do the boxes come bandless?

Just bought a box of these a while ago myself. One thing that caught my eye. I'm about 99% confident in the authenticity of my purchase although mine came without the band. Anyone have any information regarding this or do the boxes come bandless?

These used to be bandless up until a few years ago. I forget which year they started placing bands on them. You might have a box with a little age on it. What's the box date on them?

These used to be bandless up until a few years ago. I forget which year they started placing bands on them. You might have a box with a little age on it. What's the box date on them?

looks to be stamped in 05, thanks for that info

Back