• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Hoyo de Monterrey Excalibur 1066 Question

mbetot

I am relatively new to the site, and I did run a couple of searches to see if I could find the answer myself.

However, my search returned no answers for me.

I picked up a sampler pack at JR's. In it was a couple of Hoyo de Monterrey Excalibur 1066's. The problem comes in when I try to identify this stick online and in my software.

It is a 6.125 (6 1/8) x 56

This does not match up with any of the sticks I see listed anywhere, including the General Cigar site.

Can anyone tell me what this is?

Thanks,
Mike

Pictures?

ETA: Or at least maybe what the wrapper is...but a picture will prob be the most helpful! :thumbs:

Pictures?

ETA: Or at least maybe what the wrapper is...but a picture will prob be the most helpful! :thumbs:

I have taken a pic, and would love to post it. However, I cannot figure out how to do that. I have read the help files, and tried to search the forums, to no avail. I see the insert pic icon in the editor. however, it asks for an html address. The pic at this point is on my hardrive.

Any suggested readings? Or if you can tell me what to do to attach it, that would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Mike

You have to upload the picture to a webhosting sight such as Flickr or something and then paste the url into your post.

That is what I thought. However, it has the ring gauge of the Dark Knight 1, and a length of 6 1/8 that doesn't match either.

I was wondering if perhaps it was some sort of second that JR's stuck in a sampler.

I know overall the only thing that matters will be the experience and taste. I'm just a database guy that like to categorize.

Thanks to everyone for their input.

Mike

That is what I thought. However, it has the ring gauge of the Dark Knight 1, and a length of 6 1/8 that doesn't match either.

I was wondering if perhaps it was some sort of second that JR's stuck in a sampler.

I know overall the only thing that matters will be the experience and taste. I'm just a database guy that like to categorize.

Thanks to everyone for their input.

Mike

Probably this. As long as you enjoy it that is all that matters! Call it Dark Knight I-a :laugh:

Call it The Big Black Knight. That way if you like it you can say you enjoy smoking Big Black Knights :)

Somebody say black knight? NONE SHALL PASS!

600full-monty-python-and-the-holy-grail-screenshot.jpg

Back