• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Hoyo Petit Robusto #MKB JUN04

ParaGod

Semper Fi
Well I had my first Petit Robusto. I normally do not like small cigars, but this was a good mix of a small cigar and nice sized ring. 4 x 50

The aroma was full and strong. The wrapper was smooth and without tears, it did have the typical green marks.

Prelight was even and uniform. Initial smoke was pronounced and abundant.

Initial taste was earthy with some nice zing on the tongue, it kind of reminded me of my first Monte. 2 :love: .

Draw was even with very little resistance. I did not have to touch up the burn at all.

I did not time the smoke, but I would say it lasted about 30 minutes. I did get other hints of spice and cocoa but no pepper.

I would highly recommend this cigar, to anybody who wants to try a true ISOM. The price was inexpensive and worth the money. If you like small cigars but want a little bit more, without going to a robusto. Than this is the cigar for you. :love: :thumbs:

Nice review Bruddah Mike... thanks! Hey... and it's great to have you back posting again!

Aloha,

Wade

I just sampled one these the other night, myself. Pretty acurate review though mine was silky smooth with not one green spot on the wrapper. Really a fine looking cigar. The taste was a bit young and these should round out to a very good smoke in a year or so. I loved this size format.

Sure, throw another cigar onto my want list...
I need a job lol
well, looks like I have a nice part timey while I at school anyway

PaulMac

Matt R said:
I loved this size format.
Me too. I'd love to see this size catch on with other Marques. Would also love to see some mini belis from Havana :thumbs: