• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

HUGE Discount on the Bourbons!

srnadel

Here is a link to tomorrows eLetter: http://www.shoppersvineyard.com/store/pc/New-Friday-Email-d39.htm

Enter Coupon Code FBDIS and get an additional $15 off.

Now this is a great deal for the Bourbon Lover. The wood case is very nice from the ones I have seen and the Bookers and Bakers are seriously good. I've reviewed all four if you want to look them up. The extra $15 will help take the bite out of shipping too. Certainly one to get or give to your favorite reviewer :p

Just placed my order. Looks like an incredible deal.

This is going to sit in the closet until Christmas. My brother is going to love this! Nothing like getting a little Christmas shopping done early.

This is a sweet deal, unfortunately I'm loaded up on bourbon at present. Isy...this wood case would look good on the bar at Uptown. Take the plunge.

GREAT deal Seth. Let me ponder this one for a bit.
Come on Isy...even I got one!

Now this is a great deal for the Bourbon Lover. The wood case is very nice from the ones I have seen and the Bookers and Bakers are seriously good. I've reviewed all four if you want to look them up. The extra $15 will help take the bite out of shipping too. Certainly one to get or give to your favorite reviewer :p
Glad you chimed in Ray...at least I'm taking the proper jump for my first time into bourbon... :thumbs:

Seth...

I just opened this Bourbon thing up..WOW!!..very nice presentation, I'll crack that open on the weekend with the boys. Can't thank you enough. Your craft beer selection is huge, I appreciate your recommendations there too. I'm outside on the deck drinking the bottle of Lagunitas Hop Stoopid Ale, smoking a Johnny-O! pigtail corona....nice way to end the day!

:thumbs:

EDIT to Add: going into your store is seriously dangerous...really :whistling: