• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Huge Thank You to Hillbilly

symyn

Brother thanks for listing that Rib rub, tried it tonight and I must say it was tasty tasty tasty. Smoked a PSD No. 4 (fresh off the courier) from an early 2005 box, even though it was young it went very well with the charcol/rib/rub aroma ;)

I had been a sauce guy (sweet vinegar homemade sauce and when I am lazy Tony Roma's) for the longest time, but now I have a feeling I will be doing half and half :)

Thanks again :)

Don't mean to threadjack but I was gonna start a thread to thank him about the jerky he sent to Smokyballs. Smoky ordered and paid and shared but I already thanked him.

Man that stuff ROCKS.

Each peice is like smoking a Padron,

you cant wait to get it,

you thouroughly savor every second,

then you start plotting how and when you'll get your next :love:

I'll second that!!! I tried the rub on some chicken, and it came out GREAT!!! Now I need to try it on some ribs!

Thanks bro!!!
David

Alright, I must have missed the rub recipie, dammit!! Hey Erick, lets PM me the recipie. Or, I am sure one of these fine BOTL/SOTL's will refresh my memory on the original post!

Thanks all,

Bill

Thanks guys! Glad you like it.

Funny thing is, that is just a Basic rub intended for you to come up with your OWN rub.

LOL, you should try my personal rub.