• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

HUGE Thank You!

Matt R

That's #1 Member to you. :)
So, I have a bunch of thank you's to toss out, but most of them I have no idea who I am thanking. Apparently someone (freebern, I think) set me up as a bombing target and the missiles are falling. The last year and a half or so has been pretty rough with not having a job and all, so, cigars have been the last thing on my agenda. While I've had more time to myself, obviously, I have not really been active here, so this bombing run comes as a complete surprise.

I have recently started a new job and am getting used to some new hours. I am doing route sales for a bread company and work 2:00 a.m.-1:00 p.m. Long hours, less than half my previous salary, BUT, a job and one I think I am going to enjoy after I get up and running. I should be able to cut the hours back a bit too, after I learn the route better. I was in the grocery business years before, so this is not entirely foreign to me, but manufacturing has been my life for the last 17 years or so. So, I hope I can get back into the forums here, but until my hours get squared away, I'll just check in as much as I can. I also really miss traveling to the herfs around, but that is going to be next to impossible with this job and that's the one thing I will really miss.

I truely appreciate the brotherhood here and am thankful for the friends I have made here and hope to make more. So, thanks to all the bombers and organizers! As soon as I get some free time, I will begin to smoke the great cigars I have been given and let me emphasize GREAT!! There are some very nice selections here and many I have have never had the opportunity to smoke.

Keep well everyone!!! Thanks again!!!

I thought it seemed kind of quiet around here! Nice target gents....

Well done, fellas. I've always held you in high regard, Matt, though we've never met. Hope the new job goes swimmingly.

Good luck with the new job! :thumbs: Sounds like a well deserving botl, imo.

Slacker!

About time you came around, good luck with the new venture!

Breadman!? So now you and that Michael Dorhman character are both the Pillsbury Dough Boys Bitches!

Congrats on all that's good in your life!

A very worthy target. Good luck with everything Matt!

Hey Matt! You had this one in the bank, so I'm glad a brother or more thought to pay up. Good that you're working, man. Carry on!

I'm the old guy in the robe, except mine is open and the game controller isn't the only thing in my hand(s). :)

OK, some more thanks today. I think I'm going to need a raise just to pay for the hauling back from the po box. Thanks again guys, not sure how many more are coming, but I'm certainly thankful for everything I have, including my bro's here!

Congratulations on the new gig! :thumbs:

Way to play gents!

Good to know you're doing o.k. Matt, wondering if you were hurting or something. Keep a stiff upper lip or something stiff. :thumbs: ;)