• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Human Centipede

T2P

Green Horn
I just got back from an 11pm showing of this. We went thinking it would be funny. It was not....that is really all I have.

??? :(:0

I felt bad for the guy in section B of the centepide. I guess that is what you get for trying to escape.

Roger Ebert gave the film zero stars . . . even when he is contractually obligated to rank the films on a 1 to 4 star rating.

If that doesn't tell you how terrible the film is nothing will.

0 stars but just because he did not know how to rate it not because it was so bad it deserved no rating.

I just got back from an 11pm showing of this. We went thinking it would be funny. It was not....that is really all I have.

Funny? Did you see the trailer before going to see the movie? This movie looks whacked out!!!

What would you give it on a scale of 1-10?

Just got finished seeing this. I'll say it's comparable to something like Hostel from a horror flick standpoint.

I just watched the trailer. I think I'll add this movie to the list of movies I have absolutely no desire to see.

Funny? Did you see the trailer before going to see the movie? This movie looks whacked out!!!

What would you give it on a scale of 1-10?

Depends on the scale you use. Life changing 1-10 I would give it a 7 or 8. For the better? 2