• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Humble Contest

antaean

Did this happen to you?
Hello All !!!

As seems to be the custom, I am offerring a small contest to mark my one year anniversary and 100th post here at Cigar Pass. I also just got into the Newbie Sampler Deal and will hopefully join a pass before too long.

The prize: My congratulations and a fiver of cigars I have enjoyed recently, shipped to your locale.

The rules: First person to post the correct, specific answers to all of my questions wins. Eligible contestants must have been CP members for at least 30 days at the time of this post. No editted posts allowed. Multiple posts are ok. No hints except that all answers or hints may be found here at CP. Decisions/interpretations of the judges are final and I am the sole judge. yadayadayada.

The contest questions:

1. What is my favorite habano (marque and vitola de salida)?
2. What is my occupation (be specific)?
3. What was my Wife's one-word review of Juan Lopez Petit Coronas?

Good luck in advance !!!

Cheers,
antaean

Hello All !!!

As seems to be the custom, I am offerring a small contest to mark my one year anniversary and 100th post here at Cigar Pass. I also just got into the Newbie Sampler Deal and will hopefully join a pass before too long.

The prize: My congratulations and a fiver of cigars I have enjoyed recently, shipped to your locale.

The rules: First person to post the correct, specific answers to all of my questions wins. Eligible contestants must have been CP members for at least 30 days at the time of this post. No editted posts allowed. Multiple posts are ok. No hints except that all answers or hints may be found here at CP. Decisions/interpretations of the judges are final and I am the sole judge. yadayadayada.

The contest questions:

1. What is my favorite habano (marque and vitola de salida)?
2. What is my occupation (be specific)?
3. What was my Wife's one-word review of Juan Lopez Petit Coronas?

Good luck in advance !!!

Cheers,
antaean

Here are my best guesses...
1. Bolivar Corona or Coronas Extras
2. Civil Engineer- Senior Engineer/Consultant for a private firm, geotechnical and hydrogeological studies, design work and expert witness testimony
3. Your wife thought the jlpc was "stinky"

How did i do?

1. Bolivar Belicosos Finos
2. Civil Engineer, mainly do geotechnical and hydrogeological studies, design work and expert witness testimony and You don't particularly care for the legal work ;)
3. Interesting

thanks for contest :)

1. Bolivar Corona
2. Civil Engineer, mainly do geotechnical and hydrogeological studies, design work and expert witness testimony and You don't particularly care for the legal work
3. interesting

1. bolivar corona 2. Civil Engineer 3. Stinky. Thanks for the contest! :D

1. Bolivar CE
2. Civil Engineer,
3. stinky

Just checked the rules on ep's.

BTW, I read your take on what you give moochers...you're a fine man for that.

Congrats on the 100th post and enjoy the noob sampler...I just picked up one myself!

Martin

ups... once again:

1. Bolivar Belicosos Finos
2. Civil Engineer, mainly do geotechnical and hydrogeological studies, design work and expert witness testimony and You don't particularly care for the legal work wink.gif
3. Stinky

Sorry guys,

sack - you editted your post.

jkim05 - you've been less than 30 days.

Cheers,
antaean

The rulez is the rulez...sorry

BTW, I read your take on what you give moochers...you're a fine man for that.

Congrats on the 100th post and enjoy the noob sampler...I just picked up one myself!

Martin

Martin,

Moochers are a special breed in my book. This contest has nothing to do with moochers. If someone doesn't guess correctly and/or follow the rules soon...I may have to up the stakes.

Cheers,
antaean

1. bolivar corona
2. Civil Engineer
3. Stinky.

We have a winner!!

Congratulations Brickhouse!!! PM me your addy and I'll get your prize on its way.

Also, jkim05: Although you're new, I think I'll send you a consolation prize. PM me your addy and I'll get something on its way!!!

Cheers and thanks for a fun year folks,
antaean

Aw hell, lol.

Sack got the assist on that one :)

Thanks for the contest!