• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

humi pic

yanksfan

For a rare few minutes my camera decided to work so thought I'd post a pic

DCP01268.jpg

Common' bro...don't tease like that....take her clothes off and let's see what's inside!

Not much in there right now. Looking to do a newbie trade when I get the cash together. From what I've read, it's the way to go.
DCP01285-1.jpg

DCP01287.jpg

This is the snake that sits on top of the box and keeps unwanteds away...AKA wife...LOL

DCP01269.jpg

DCP01283.jpg

I tell ya what YanksFan, gimme your addy via PM and I will send you a couple of sticks to "christen" your new humi.

Cheeers!

Damn Timmy, want to see my humi? :D :cool:

Take him up on this offer Yanksfan. :thumbs:

Nice move!

Thanks lads! But, there is nothing quite like getting a new humi.... Mnnnnn, the odors.... And, the loading up of cigars.... AHhhhhhh.....

Kenny, I saw pics of yours when Patiobum was making it.... DROOL!!!!

Thanks for your generosity SeeGar. By the way, that ain't a pickled snake. That there is wine in there. An Asian friend I work with gave that to me. It's supposed to be some sort of cure-all. I'll tell ya, we drank some out of one he had and it'll cure you fer sure. Almost hallucinegenic. ;)

Nice humi as start of a good collection. Now that snake thing is weird :cool:

Nice humi, but we need more pics of the girl in your sig tag...or at least high quality version of it. :)

Not much in there right now. Looking to do a newbie trade when I get the cash together. From what I've read, it's the way to go.

I did a Newbie Trade about a month ago with Swissy....Those FOGs over there really know how to make you feel welcome....Definatly look into it as soon as you can....In fact, i'll PM you right now w/ some info

SeeGars- got the package today. You outdid yourself brother. Thanks again!