• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Humidification of a pass

An almost moist hocky puck usually doest the job. Honestly,double bagin the gar and then the tpperware works wonders.

Emo

Allofus123 said:
Pantyhose work great for storing beads. :thumbs:
okay, I think I read this in another thread as well...I'm confused...I thought the beads have to be wet? don't the instructions say to add a certain amount of water? if so, how can you use pantyhose?

mhn said:
Allofus123 said:
Pantyhose work great for storing beads. :thumbs:
okay, I think I read this in another thread as well...I'm confused...I thought the beads have to be wet? don't the instructions say to add a certain amount of water? if so, how can you use pantyhose?
The beads absorb the water and release or pull in as needed

so while you add water to them they don't actually stay wet?

They won't even be moist...at least not to the touch. When adding water to the beads only a very small amount is needed and it is absorbed into the bead.

I have put a small amount of beads into pantyhose and tie it into a little ball. Held it over the sink and poured a small amount of distilled water directly on the Pantyhose ball. Let it sit for a min and presto..... put it where you need it.

I LOVE dem beads!!

They absorb the water so fast, it doesn't have time to drip all over.

Cheesecloth works okay too.