• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Humidifier Recomendations

That is a nice looking piece! I would err on the anal-retentive/OCD side and put a tube of beads every few drawers or so along with some fans behind the drawers to make sure that top section stays humidified.

That is a nice looking piece! I would err on the anal-retentive/OCD side and put a tube of beads every few drawers or so along with some fans behind the drawers to make sure that top section stays humidified.

Check out my gallery in my profile... I did put fans in and that does the trick fine no beads needed. Plus the tubes of beads are too fat the draws won't close. Some 60 ring sticks don't fit.

Hey Guys and Gals

I have a cigar Aging Vault Humidor and i have the Hydra LG humidifier. I am consistantly messing with the Hydra unit and have had it. I am looking for any recommendations on humidifiers. What are you guys using? Does anyone out there have the Aging Vault?

Thanks in advance,

Paul

Get this, it works great. http://www.leveil.us/humidifier/dch-55.htm
The DCH-55GEL (not the one with the foam)

Check out my gallery in my profile... I did put fans in and that does the trick fine no beads needed. Plus the tubes of beads are too fat the draws won't close. Some 60 ring sticks don't fit.

Glad it's working well now!