• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Humidipak calibration kit - pass

Goldie

I'm not sure if this will get any interest or not, but I will put the offer out there. I just got a Humidipak hygrometer calibration kit, I calibrated my hygros, and no longer have a use for it. The pack says it is good for up to 3 months, so if anyone is interested, I would be happy to drop it in a bubble mailer, and send it your way. Maybe we can work this like the Ultimate Cigar Book pass over in the cigar lounge. (http://www.cigarpass.com/forumsipb/index.php?showtopic=39671&hl=cigar%20book%20pass&st=0)

The only thing I would ask is that you have at least two months here on CP. If there is any interest, the first person to PM me gets it, and then I would hope for it to be passed along from there. If nobody is interested, I will just put it up and use it again before it hits the three month mark. Let me know

-Drew

I keep mine in a ziplock and re-use every 4-5 months. I've had them last well over a year with accurate readings. I'd think with shipping it'd be better to just buy your own and re-use. YMMV-JMO-ETC...

Derek

*edit to add - I'd rather support my local B&M and not my local USPS...

I keep mine in a ziplock and re-use every 4-5 months. I've had them last well over a year with accurate readings. I'd think with shipping it'd be better to just buy your own and re-use. YMMV-JMO-ETC...

Derek

I think you have a valid point for sure. I know I paid $8 for mine, and it will likely be two bucks to ship it, so in the grand scheme of things it might save a few dollars if anything. I already have the first taken though, so it will be on it's way tomorrow.

Would anyone like to use this? I know I don't have a local B&M that would carry these. Heck, I don't even have a local B&M.

Anyway, Who's up?!?

Caught it yesterday and a big thanks to B.

I have about 6 items to put through it, so if everyone can put up with me I should be able to send it tomorrow or so, maybe Friday.

So who is next?

Anyone interested in calibrating their hygro without the salt method? Anyone at all?

It is ready to send out Monday gents, a very handy device. PM me your addy and post "Gimme that 'ol Handy Device" :laugh:

The first kit that I got worked well, but the second
did not. I'll stick with the salt test. I KNOW
that it works.(and it's cheaper)

Chemyst :cool:

Just a quick bump. IF anyone is interested I will be able to get it out on Tuesday or Wednesday.

Late night bump. Looking for knowledge currently has it. If anyone is interested PM LFK or post a reply. Thanks

Good to see people taking advantage of it. Keep 'er going guys. Save yourselves some cash.