• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Humidipak calibration kit - pass

If theres not anyone up next Id really like to use it. I know my calibration has gone all to whack and Id really like to get it adjusted. Itd be great if I could borrow it. Thanks for the opportunity Drew!

-Drew-

If theres not anyone up next Id really like to use it. I know my calibration has gone all to whack and Id really like to get it adjusted. Itd be great if I could borrow it. Thanks for the opportunity Drew!

-Drew-

Hey Drew, shoot KusoJijii a PM and see if he can send it your way next. It fits right in an envelope, and you can use a stamp to mail it. If you could send it back my way when you are done, I have to get a hygro replaced by Xikar, so I will need calibrate it when I get it.

Sent PM to kuso along with addy if no one else has called dibbs. Thanks again, ill let you know if i receive it and ill send it your way when im done.

Drew, it is yours when I am done. I got your address.

Andrew, thanks for doing this. I really appreciate it.

Jeff

Not a problem guys. Glad to give back a little.

Enjoy your weekends!

Received the calibrator today, will send it back when Im done. Thanks again!

Well, courtesy of USPS, the calibrator is no more. I got it this afternoon and the humidipak had been crushed, and all the fluid was in the bag. Sorry guys.

Chalk up another one for USPS.