• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Humidor Closeout!

Bad news, I stopped by tonight and my favorite humidor in West LA was torn to the ground. I asked were they had the Don Pepin's and they said they were not selling any cigars anymore, something about they were all going to the guy who used to run the humidor. This could have just been a line and I was pretty tired from the 90 minutes sitting in traffic to argue, but I had a nice Cuaba to tide me over, so all in all a win for me (thanks Rob ;) )

Good news is I still have some from my previous buy, bad news no more robusto's, and the good news everything else is far game. PM me if you are interested.

Bad news, I stopped by tonight and my favorite humidor in West LA was torn to the ground. I asked were they had the Don Pepin's and they said they were not selling any cigars anymore, something about they were all going to the guy who used to run the humidor. This could have just been a line and I was pretty tired from the 90 minutes sitting in traffic to argue, but I had a nice Cuaba to tide me over, so all in all a win for me (thanks Rob ;) )

Good news is I still have some from my previous buy, bad news no more robusto's, and the good news everything else is far game. PM me if you are interested.

$1.50 per stick? :whistling:

:D

Ok...well, saves me a trip.
The one DP I bought has some burn issues and a cracked wrapper that
never recovered.
c'est la vie!
T :cool:

I wish Steve I wish... if you threw in a couple of mid eighties Dom Pérignon I am pertty sure we could work something out :p