• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Humidor Gift

wrussell46

Davidoff Sherpa
A while back a very close friend of mine achieved the rank of Master Mason and began his progression in the York Rite.

While I am not a Freemason, I am deeply spiritual and truly appreciate the history both of the Christian Faith and that of the Freemasons. Both are fascinating to explore, research and discuss.

As a gift for his achievements I put together this symbolic Humidor. He knows how much cigars mean to me, and they are a staple in the Masonic Fraternity as well. I bought some acrylic Tubos on Amazon, grabbed one each Toros of Fellow Craft and Master Mason by Hiram and Solomon, and secured some fragrant loose leaf from an empty Tabak box.
The Humidor finished seasoning today and I think it turned out pretty well.

He doesn’t smoke, but it looks great and smells wonderful! I’ll present it this weekend.

Attachments

• CFAB1438-3B89-451B-AEBF-79808C40E741.jpeg
    CFAB1438-3B89-451B-AEBF-79808C40E741.jpeg
    98.9 KB · Views: 28
  • DF332772-D229-4FE8-B926-E62AEF78AA69.jpeg
    DF332772-D229-4FE8-B926-E62AEF78AA69.jpeg
    86.7 KB · Views: 27
  • 0DF8A83A-0A36-4241-BAA8-D7AEB71BD608.jpeg
    0DF8A83A-0A36-4241-BAA8-D7AEB71BD608.jpeg
    71.8 KB · Views: 27
  • E82E4D70-DBA9-46A2-B23A-7E636C16E854.jpeg
    E82E4D70-DBA9-46A2-B23A-7E636C16E854.jpeg
    111.2 KB · Views: 29
Russell didn't even mention that the buddy he made that for is moving soon. To the upper Midwest. Where the GREEN & GOLD Reign Supreme! That's right... Michigan! 😛😁

But actually, he's moving to WI.. to a modest little town called Madison! So it'll be pretty cool to see Russell's gift in person at some point.. AND to welcome a new family to the Badger state! 👍👍

I have only made 3rd degree, but to achieve Master is extremely difficult, cheers to your friend and your wonderful project. I think he will be touched.

Presented today and it was very well received.

He asked about the loose leaf and commented how good it smelled! “What is that?! It smells amazing.”

It’ll look great in his office/study.

Russell didn't even mention that the buddy he made that for is moving soon. To the upper Midwest. Where the GREEN & GOLD Reign Supreme! That's right... Michigan! 😛😁

But actually, he's moving to WI.. to a modest little town called Madison! So it'll be pretty cool to see Russell's gift in person at some point.. AND to welcome a new family to the Badger state! 👍👍
True story!

He also admitted he may, and it’s a big “may,” try a cigar at some point down the road.

How’d that work out at the last match up? 😉

At the last team owners meeting I admit, I pulled Aaron off to the side, and I was like, dude, my family's from Detroit/Dearborn.. just go ahead and let them have one.

Seemed like the right thing to do after all these years... decades.. 😛😉

54588449.jpg

True story!

He also admitted he may, and it’s a big “may,” try a cigar at some point down the road.

Well.. one half of that equation has made the drive here safe and sound. It will be interesting to see how long it takes to get the other half up here. Your gift was definitely well received by him.
We were literally on the phone for hours! Which makes sense, lot of questions for a move like this. Especially for what they're looking for in a home. Plus we just had a good time shootin' the breeze and getting to know each other.

Seems like a really good dude! 👍