• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Humidor Inventory 2008

I'm afraid to take my own inventory!

I did after my semester ended and was shocked, shocked I say at how many cigars I had :0

The sad part is I have more boxes on the way and my humi is about full :(

I'm too lazy to do an inventory and wouldn't want my wife to ever see it on paper. :whistling:

postpics.gif

how do your arrange or organize your loosies? its starting to take too long to dig stuff out hehe

how do your arrange or organize your loosies? its starting to take too long to dig stuff out hehe

I had this exact problem. I solved it by getting a 150 ct Savoy humi during the Holt's humidor sale. I keep a few sticks from each of my boxes in it for quick access.

My humidors are all bare... please send help.

Decided to take an inventory to start the new year....here goes....

Boxes...
1 Ashton San Cristobal Supremos
1 Ashton VSG Illusions
1 DPG Black Robusto
1 DPG Blue Robusto
1 DPG Serie JJ Robusto
1 Tatuaje Regios
1 Tatuaje Noella
1 Cohiba Siglo VI
1 El Centurion Gladiadores
2 Padron 1926 Maduro #1
1 Padron 1926 Maduro 40th Anniv
1 Padron 1964 Maduro Imperiales
1 AF Sun Grown Cuban Belicoso
1 Oliva Masterblend 3
2 Oliva Serie V Robusto
1 Oliva Serie O Maduro Robusto
1 Padilla Miami 8/11
1 Padilla 1932
1 Aurora Preferidos Robustos
1 Montesino Maduro Superbelicoso
2 AVO LE 07
1 La Flor Dominicana Corona Especial
1 Holt's Old Henry Robusto
1 601 Box Pressed Maduro
On order... 1 Illusione 888

Misc loose sticks....

Opus X... numerous vitolas
Drew Estate #9 Liga Privada
Oliva Masterblend 2
OLiva Serie G Robusto
Padron X000's series
La Flor Cameroon Cabinet
601 Green Label
601 Red Label
Quorum
Indian Tabac
Rockey Patel Sungrowns, Edges, 1990 blends
Gurkha freebies from CI
Padilla 1968
La Aurora 100 Anos
Tatuaje Black, Brown, Reds in numerous vitolas
Lito Gomez numerous shapes and sizes
Carlos Torano numerous vitolas
5 Vegas Freebies

Happy New year all,

Kevin

LOOK AT ME! LOOK AT ME! :sign:

DG

I have a pretty good idea of what I have and while I agree with the part about the wife seeing and giving me alot of hell I do think a list is a good idea for guys with large collections in case of fire or flood or other things where the loss would be insured or God-forbid someone other than me has to dispose of it all if I were to suddenly "assume room temperature".

I went to Alaska four years ago on a backwoods fishing excursion that included four floatplane rides and I wrote it all down then.....just in case something happened to me. I didn't want her to get ripped off.

Morbid thought I know but I am planning to write it all down this weekend while I watch my beloved Bucs DESTROY the Giants. :whistling:

And, I'd never post the list on-line. not a good idea IMO.

Kevin,

I really should do an inventory sometime ... I don't know how many times I couldn't find a smoke I was looking for, bought some, only to find what I was looking for soon after.

Hey, if you run out of storage, feel free to send me some of those AVOs or Tatuajes ... I'll smoke, ehem .. I mean ... take good care of them for you bro.

Best of luck to you in '08...

Craig...

Decided to take an inventory to start the new year....here goes....

Boxes...
1 Ashton San Cristobal Supremos
1 Ashton VSG Illusions
1 DPG Black Robusto
1 DPG Blue Robusto
1 DPG Serie JJ Robusto
1 Tatuaje Regios
1 Tatuaje Noella
1 Cohiba Siglo VI
1 El Centurion Gladiadores
2 Padron 1926 Maduro #1
1 Padron 1926 Maduro 40th Anniv
1 Padron 1964 Maduro Imperiales
1 AF Sun Grown Cuban Belicoso
1 Oliva Masterblend 3
2 Oliva Serie V Robusto
1 Oliva Serie O Maduro Robusto
1 Padilla Miami 8/11
1 Padilla 1932
1 Aurora Preferidos Robustos
1 Montesino Maduro Superbelicoso
2 AVO LE 07
1 La Flor Dominicana Corona Especial
1 Holt's Old Henry Robusto
1 601 Box Pressed Maduro
On order... 1 Illusione 888

Misc loose sticks....

Opus X... numerous vitolas
Drew Estate #9 Liga Privada
Oliva Masterblend 2
OLiva Serie G Robusto
Padron X000's series
La Flor Cameroon Cabinet
601 Green Label
601 Red Label
Quorum
Indian Tabac
Rockey Patel Sungrowns, Edges, 1990 blends
Gurkha freebies from CI
Padilla 1968
La Aurora 100 Anos
Tatuaje Black, Brown, Reds in numerous vitolas
Lito Gomez numerous shapes and sizes
Carlos Torano numerous vitolas
5 Vegas Freebies

Happy New year all,

Kevin

Hey, the inventory was surprising. I really couldn't believe all the smokes I've acquired over the last 2 years.

We had some great friends over this evening and smoked by the fire pit on the patio. Nothing like sharing a smoke, scotch and conversation about the holidays and new year on a beautiful evening.

Started with a Tatuaje Noella, and then finished with a cheap Indian Tobac that had been in the bottom of the humidor for at least 2 years. Guess what????? The Indian Tobac tasted damn good, had a razor sharp burn, and perfect draw.

You just can't beat letting any cigar spend some time in a humidor to reach it's potential.

Kevin

This thread turned into an interesting project for me.

I took an inventory of my humidor tonight also. I'll save you the details because most of the sticks in my collection were obtained in a "set of 25 with free humidor" deal. Nice humidor, but the smokes are so-so.

Anyway, since I'm trying to be ready for trades / passes, I added to the inventory list the "average of three lowest costs" from cigarcyclopedia.com just have some idea where I stand. After reading many posts about passes, I included columns for size & body also.

It took the better part of 4 hours to inventory and fill in the list for my smallish collection. But now the template is set and I'm ready to rock-n-roll. And as I acquire more cigars, I can just add them to the list. And as I smoke more cigars, I can add my impressions to see how the stack up against other rater's opinions.

It was kind of an interesting project. But if I had to do this for a list the size of Kevin's, I wouldn't have time for anything but inventory for 3 weeks.

Anyway, thanks for the inspiration and good luck with smoking all those cigars. Like the others, I'd be happy to help ... um ... store them .... for you if you run out of space. :rolleyes:

Cheers,
Chris

Morbid thought I know but I am planning to write it all down this weekend while I watch my beloved Bucs DESTROY the Giants. :whistling:

Are you OK? I understand such delusions and erratic behavior can occur after smoking too many Grape White Owls...

;) :laugh:

No Grape White Owls here, I prefer the Strawberry Phillies Blunts. Nothing but the best. :laugh:

Giants can't possibly win.....it's the playoffs and they have the WRONG Manning.

As of right now, I have 239 cigars. I created an inventory on Excel and modify it daily.

115 of those are Pepin's. That is low because I smoke at least 5 Pepin's per week. By the end of this month, my inventory should be up to 400. I always stock up in January. I will be set when I get my Blue's, Black's, Havana Leon's, and misc. DPG's.

I'm too lazy to do an inventory and wouldn't want my wife to ever see it on paper. :whistling:

Hey Maui. . . I'll help you with your inventory if you are too lazy. . . .even willing to review a few for you as well! :laugh: