• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Humidor Inventory 2008

I've actually considered taking inventory and putting it on a private wiki page, at least for cigars that I have an intact boxes of (I don't even want to think about singles). It'd be an interesting project... not really sure I want to take everything out of the humidors and repack them, though.

It would satisfy my OCD to an extent, though, I suppose.

I would be very interested to see an inventory of your humidors Moki. I am sure that it would take you a little while.

I would be very interested to see an inventory of your humidors Moki. I am sure that it would take you a little while.

You'd have to come visit for that... ;)

Just to be clear, I meant that I thought about making a private wiki page for my own use, not anything that would be public.

As long as I have less open boxes than open bottles I'm OK and everything will fit in the humi.

I've actually considered taking inventory and putting it on a private wiki page, at least for cigars that I have an intact boxes of (I don't even want to think about singles). It'd be an interesting project... not really sure I want to take everything out of the humidors and repack them, though.

It would satisfy my OCD to an extent, though, I suppose.

When do you want me at your house too help? I also offer a free draw testing on all your cigars. Involves 3 tools. Cutter, torch, and the tool letting me have his cigars. :sign:

DG

I did four shelves on the fridge this weekend while my Bucs laid down and died for the G-men, LOL.

It does help with the OCD, while you are packing and un-packing and counting and typing you can't buy anything, LOL.

When do you want me at your house too help? I also offer a free draw testing on all your cigars. Involves 3 tools. Cutter, torch, and the tool letting me have his cigars. :sign:

You're talking about the tool that'll be carrying a baseball bat, right? :)

1 Don Diego Playboy Double Corona
1 Rocky Patel The Edge
1 Romeo Y Julieta Dream
1 Don Ramos Churchill
1 unknown
25 Carmacks (local cigar gift from friend, none of them have been smoked yet so who knows what their like)
and the ISOM from a friend coming back from the UK Romeo No2

400 odd loose smokes aquired in the last 6 or 7 months.. Variety is the spice of life. Range from an early 90's isom all the way up to a bunch of brand new brands that I'd never heard of. Mostly litto, pepin, tat, AF, RP, Padron, and a good mixed bag of isoms.

I told my girl the other night, that I had too many.. that was a mistake..