• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

HUMIDOR INVENTORY TECHNIQUES

Gunpowder

Cigar Search & destroy V 1.20
OK, Since the software forum is now gone and Palm software came up on another thread recently I thought maybe a thread just on Inventory techniques might be valuable.

I use a Palm and find it quite convenient when visiting a store, etc. All of my tastings, wish list, inventory, etc. is at my fingertips including what price I paid last time or at that other store.

I use: MARK PETERS' HERFERBUDDY

It has one minor additional glitch I found but he is working on the fix. I was able to e-mail him and he was very easy to work with on the problem. He also is open to suggestions for new features on his next version which is convenient.

Try: here for a general listing of most cigar inventory Palm software.

Also here are other bookmarks I had in doing my search:
CIGAR BOX 1.0

Cigars V1.0

My second choice was below but I never downloaded it since it cost more:
CIGAR MASTER

I use "Cigar Briefcase" myself. It's easy and it's free! HERE

LilCigarDude.gif
~Monte

Well, since I don't own a palm, I guess I'll just have to stick to my antiquated Excel or Access document :p

Heck, I didn't even own a cell phone until last year :D and I barely use it enough to make it worthwhile owning it.

Cigar Briefcase. Started using this software, very easy, as much info as I need and organized nicely. Thanks, Monte.

I've been using my Blackbery to write reviews when on the road. I'll then email them to myself and set up an export format that's friendly to Excel. Seems to work well.

Whipped up a small palm database using Dataviz's SmartlistToGo.

One day, when I have time, I'll write my own.

After reading this thread i downloaded Cigar briefcase.
Great way to keep your stogies organized.
Thanks Monte.
:) :)

Here is a nice piece of software for windows users...It currently has a list of 2000+ cigars though you can add more and then track your own humidor w/notes, grades, etc...

Click here

Scroll down to the bottom of the page you'll see the link for free software.

Disclaimer: I don't work for this establishment..only found the software while surfing the net

Rnccen

rnccen said:
Here is a nice piece of software for windows users...It currently has a list of 2000+ cigars though you can add more and then track your own humidor w/notes, grades, etc...

Click here

Scroll down to the bottom of the page you'll see the link for free software.

Disclaimer: I don't work for this establishment..only found the software while surfing the net

Rnccen
That URL doesn't come up. Are you sure you put in the right link?

I use a raggedy old notebook and a pencil. Sounds like you guys are pretty high-tech in this department...

JK

surferonthecrystalcoast said:
Oh, I'm sorry I thought they were just for PDA's.
Many of tthe on line list are intermixed so pay attention to the details to make sure it is in fact for a PC.