• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Humidor Question

i3eau

I just purchased my first humidor. It came with 25 of the companies cigars. They are individually wrapped in plastic and I was wondering if it is better to store them wrapped in the humidor or unwrapped?

I have found that as long as the conditions within the humidor are ideal it really doesn't matter. I prefer to keep them as they were when I purchased them, whether in plastic or not. No point in risking damaging the cigars and handling them more than necessary.

that's a good point, but i actually prefer to keep my cigars without any plastic or celo. just the raw uncensored version for me.

i remove the cellophane or plastic before placing them in the humidor.

I remove the cello off 1 and smoke it. If it it bad-to-ok, I leave the cellos on and put them in a tupperdor....Then pass them out as freebies. Otherwise I take them off and let them mingle....
???
Emo

I like to take the plastic off, but due to my constant clumsiness during rotations it's best I leave it on. I've messed up many a wrap before. :(