• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Humidor Seasoned.....Now Need Some Sticks

SmokinNoob

Joined a few weeks back to get some advice seasoning my 2 new desktop humidors. You guys came through and I appreciate the help! Ive got the RH settling at 65% thanks to the good folks at Heartfelt! Now I need some cigars to start the collection. Almost overwhelmed by the selection out there. Any suggestions on a few beginners smokes for a noob...also I'm expecting my first little bundle of joy in a little over a month and would like to have some celebratory smokes for me and my buddies. Thanks in advance for the suggestions guys!
Almost forgot I've seen arguments for both sides whether to keep the cellophane on or not......do you guys have any thoughts on this?

Get in on the newbie sampler. You won't be disappointed.

Edited for spelling.

What ilikefishes said.  I've done two samplers, one from Backslide (Jason) and thinde (Tom).  Both are great guys and the selections were fantastic.  In most samplers I've seen on the web from sites, there are usually good cigars but some lousy ones mixed in.  However, the sampler trade thread here can get you a nice selection from their personal selection, and it will give you a wide range of smokes so you can test a lot of different options.  Can't recommend it enough.

One of my very first interactions with the members of Cigar Pass was to purchase a noobie sampler.  It accomplishes two things; one, it gets you fantastic smokes at a fair price, and two, it helps establish your trading reputation.  

Can't recommend it enough.

BlindedByScience said:
One of my very first interactions with the members of Cigar Pass was to purchase a noobie sampler.  It accomplishes two things; one, it gets you fantastic smokes at a fair price, and two, it helps establish your trading reputation.  

Can't recommend it enough.
Same here. Can't go wrong with the NST!

Gurtz, is this really your first post? 

Please post a proper introduction and read the rules of this forum.  No offense, but it will go a lot easier for you if you do.

Please post a proper introduction and read the rules of this forum.  No offense, but it will go a lot easier for you if you do.
Yes it is, hello everyone, it is nice to be here and post on such a knowledgeable board.

Gurrzt said:

Yes it is, hello everyone, it is nice to be here and post on such a knowledgeable board.
Well that seems proper...

Check the rules brother!