• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Humidors 4 Sale

legacy1212

What a great forum guys. I have been reading through your posts non-stop. I always enjoy great forums like this one. I ahve got some great deals on all kinds of humidors. Come check me out at Legacy Humidors If nothing else, just to check out the smoking lady background. If you guys decide you want to buy something from me. Just email me at the link on the site and I'll give you a better deal than advertised. For example, I'll sell you our "Capri" 50 count mahogany finish humidor for 19.99. I am selling it on my website for 24.95.

Thanks again for some great posts

Legacy1212

so no one is gonna say it?

there's a special forum especially for selling.
granted it's mainly for cigars, but it's for retail selling.
the humdior forum is mainly for questions and answers, and general discussion of humidors.

just some advice.
hmm, some of those humidors are expensive.

Thank you. In fact, I have been receiving a lot of heat from some people about how the prices are too low if you can beleive that. I think jealous competition maybe. ???

I paid 71.95 for the same humidor that you call the MASTER... Not much cheaper but it is still cheaper. ;)

Prices look good to me. I love the Verona and the 3 cigar ashtray :thumbs:

Jesus guys! This thread is Humidors 4 sale. Come on! Anyway, I have had that background on my site for 2 years. In any event, my wholesaler informed me today that they will not sell to me anymore because my prices were too low. Yes, that's what I said. They have been getting complaints from thier other customers because I was taking all their business away. Whatever. So much for a capitalist society.... :(