• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Humipack in Anejos

drew_goring

Big Bad Mother F*cker!
IS there any way to date the box based on whether or not it contains a humipack. I remember hearing a while back that they quit putting humipacks in the Anejos due to mold problems. I picked up a box of sharks that don't have the humipack, and at the time assumed my #50s didn't as well. The Sharks weren't really hidden, but the #50s were behind some boxes. I checked the box again and saw the little humpack logo on it. I am going to open it hopefully tomorrow if I get time to remove it and double check for mold.

Basically I am wondering when they changed this, and how widespread was it.

Thanks.

As I understand it, it was only the 77's from this year (2007) that did not have it. All others did I believe.

Hey drew, let me know what info you find out about the sharks. I also bought a box with no hummi pack. Good Luck gaining your info.

From what i understand All boxes made in the later half of 2007 did not have humi packs in them. This is what i was told from Tampa Sweethearts.

As I understand it, it was only the 77's from this year (2007) that did not have it. All others did I believe.

From what i understand All boxes made in the later half of 2007 did not have humi packs in them. This is what i was told from Tampa Sweethearts.

Eh, it's hard to say. Two of my local shops had both what cookie and millhizzel described. One shop's Anejos all had humipacks, the other all had humipacks except for Sharks.

It could just be that the box of Sharks with a humipack was older making it out in this shipment, but it's hard to say.

I picked some up over the holidays and I'm pretty certain they all had the humipaks.

I just put a box of 46s,and a box of 50s in the humi , both boxes had them.

I was wondering if there was a way to date them. I have seen with and without the tissue paper as well, and wondered about that.