• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Hydra - Upright only?

Beck

I just got my new humidor and hydra in the mail today. I noticed that the hydra is too tall to stand upright inside the humidor with the shelf. I was wondering if anyone had problems placing the hydra on its side. The last thing I want is water leaking everywhere. Thanks!

-Beck

I just got my new humidor and hydra in the mail today. I noticed that the hydra is too tall to stand upright inside the humidor with the shelf. I was wondering if anyone had problems placing the hydra on its side. The last thing I want is water leaking everywhere. Thanks!

-Beck

Not good. Picture?

I don't know what I was thinking getting an active system for such a small humidor, but here's what it looks like. The hydra would fit if the shelf rested about an inch higher. I think I may try to sell the hydra and get beads instead.

gallery_8673_834_9219.jpg

Get beads for the desktop and save the hydra for when you plan to go bigger or plan to set up a small cab or cooler type humi to store boxes :thumbs: .

The Hydra takes up too much room. You will need that room for cigars. :p