• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Hygrometer

Korean&Proud

hey yall whats going on. yup, been quite a while. Got a quetion for yah, I know that some of yal have built humidors and probably have more knowledge of it than I but Im looking to mount a Hygrometer/thermometer on the outside of the box. How can I mount it on the outside of the box and get readings on the inside? Ive seen a couple units that have a wire or cable with the measuring device on the end to where I could run it through the box itself but theyre really damn expensive. Im looking to inlay it flush with the outside surface and that isnt a problem, im pretty mechanically inclined but just wanted yall to get an idea of what i was talking about.

K&P

Should also ask which forum is the correct forum for this topic.... :whistling:

LMAO ;)

thats right yall, I did say those things. maybe not put in the best way but I still stand by the message. that was in the past. Im looking for additional info and thats all, I thought that some of us could be mature enough to answer the question instead of pouting about me not getting banned. Im not here to cause trouble, nor want any. Im not being an internet tough guy, nothing of the sort, just askign a question yall.

K&P

emodx said:
Should also ask which forum is the correct forum for this topic.... :whistling:
[snapback]265761[/snapback]​

lol yea, its been quite a while since I was here and just goofed up, lol my mistake. :rolleyes:

K&P