• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I am now a parent.

Big time congrats!!! September 6th was my father's birthday. Special people are born on that date.

congradulations sir that is a cute kid ya got there.
may he be blessed in all his life

Congrats!! He is so small and cute. Enjoy.

Kristin

Congrats, daddio!!! It will be a lot of fun :D

I am amazed at my feelings toward this new addition to our family. There wasn't any thunderbolt from above that electrified me when I held him for the first time and made me declare in solemn tones, "How Much I Loved Him". It was much different, subtle to the point of maybe being boring although that made it no less powerful. Basically I became aware as I looked into his eyes that there was, quite simply, nothing in my life more important than this person and that I really would do anything for him. Rather than being earth shattering it was…maybe fundamental is the right word. It was like becoming aware of the warmth of the sun as it rises – it simply is. Not as dramatic as the thunderbolt but every bit as staggering. A couple of times each day I have a flash of reality – that this little being that my wife and I created is now part of our lives and family – and it just awes and excites me.

***NEWS FLASH: I find myself pausing movies and football games to watch Max instead.***

Welcome to fatherhood, I find myself feeling the same way 6+ years later. It truely gets better every day!

That is really awesome, congrats. :thumbs: It's just too bad the kid has to grow up in a Giants house. :whistling:

Tim,

Thanks for sharing your wonderful experiences so eloquently. I read your post aloud to my wife and I think we both teared up a little bit. We'll be joining you in new-parenthood on Friday when the doctor plans to induce my wife's labor. You've helped us, at least a little, deal with some of the fears and insecurities that inevitably arise with such a monumental, life-altering event.

Congratulations! Max is adorable!

Well that just beats all, Tim. Congratulations! Enjoy this time, and especially enjoy that Padrón!

Awww...congrats to you and yours Tim! You look very much like a proud daddy!!

Congrats to you and your new family additon!!!!!!!!!!!!

Very nice addition to the family Tim! Congratulations to both of you and that is a great cigar for a great day!

Congratulations Bro.
I am really happy for you both. I will smoke my best Padron on Thursday night in your honer.

"A perfect excuse for a Perfecto." :cool:

Congrats to you and yours. Yes, this is a love that reaches the deepest part of your being.