• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I am sorry people of CP....

Sportster

FULL TILT BOOGIE
I want to say I am VERY SORRY about my off the hook attitude yesterday, I felt somewhat betrayed and let the whole thing get out of hand, which is something I don't pratice online for the most part!!! :(

Gonz-

I apologize for the brass attitude I had with you via <pm> messaging, it was uncalled for and very immature of me to act the way I did, I hope you and the rest of this fine community can forgive my absents of mind. and allow me to prove I am worthy of being a member here, however, I am prepared to take my medicne and be 86'd or punished in whatever way the community sees fit for me.

Stay Safe All....and Thanks for listening!!!

Geoff

It is nice that you apologized to Gonz. Your PM was way out of line and some of your comments were just wrong. This is a international board so you could have easily offended someone. Take this from someone who has screwed up and had a outburst myself. Lay back and chill out and start to contribute to the community. I have found most of the people here very forgiving if someone is truly sorry for a wrong he has committed.

It is nice that you apologized to Gonz. Your PM was way out of line and some of your comments were just wrong. This is a international board so you could have easily offended someone. Take this from someone who has screwed up and had a outburst myself. Lay back and chill out and start to contribute to the community. I have found most of the people here very forgiving if someone is truly sorry for a wrong he has committed.

This wasn't necessary Don. He's taken a lot of heat in the other thread, so no need to bring it up here where he's trying to make good and apologizing to the board.

This is how we fix things here. Thanks for manning up. I think most will accept your apology, Sportster. However, this doesn't square you. You start over. As my wife likes to tell me, you drove the nail and pulled it out. The hole remains.

This wasn't necessary Don. He's taken a lot of heat in the other thread, so no need to bring it up here where he's trying to make good and apologizing to the board.

Brian,

I have a ton of respect for you. I was not trying to bring any heat back on him. I applaude the fact that he is doing the right thing. I was just trying to give advice on how to move on from here. I respect what he is doing. :thumbs:

edited due to mmburtch pointing out my poor spelling. :laugh:

Geoff...welcome to the "Screwed up, Blew up, Manned up" Club. It's a big club. :laugh:

As a member of the same club all I can say is that you did the right thing by taking the final step and manning up. Those who aren't mature enough to make that last step only dig their hole deeper until they are so far down the hole there is no climbing back out. Most of the time those guys earn the "Asshat" avatar. :D

With time and the attitude you have now, all will be forgiven and someone else will take the spotlight away from you. Trust me :thumbs:

Advice---Advise Why is it that words so dangerous are co commonly misspelled.

I have no idea of the "other thread" and have no desire to try and find it. If you've done wrong...admit it...apologize, and the rest of the community forgives you, than that's what matters. I'm learning from the other members here. Each of us is only as good as our word. You've done the right thing...

Walt

This is how we fix things here. Thanks for manning up. I think most will accept your apology, Sportster. However, this doesn't square you. You start over. As my wife likes to tell me, you drove the nail and pulled it out. The hole remains.

I think that sums it up best.

Bruce, your wife is a pretty smart cookie. Tell her I said hello and hope to see her at the next CP herf.

Nice to see you stand up and admit your mistake. Now the other side has to do the same. Ball is in your court Gonz.

Confucius say "When making fun of someone's poor spelling, double check your own before posting" :laugh:

Just kidding...but it did strike my funny bone

(I checked this post 5 times to make sure I didn't spell anything wrong) :sign:

I think that sums it up best.

Bruce, your wife is a pretty smart cookie. Tell her I said hello and hope to see her at the next CP herf.

Brought a smile to her face, Tony. :thumbs:

Confucius say "When making fun of someone's poor spelling, double check your own before posting" :laugh:

Just kidding...but it did strike my funny bone

(I checked this post 5 times to make sure I didn't spell anything wrong) :sign:

Confucius say "man who go through airport turn style sideways go to Bangkok"