• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I asked for a box of Padron and all I got was this lousy...

Yojimbo

Brutish Nubber
...Motorcycle.

The wife informed me tonight that I needed to stop by a local lot tomorrow mid day to pick up my new bike. 2001 Road Star. Maroon red, 1600cc's of riding freedom. We put our old Honda shadow to rest a couple months back due to big time engine problems, and she apparently noticed me looking at all the bikes go by. She misses it too, she loves to ride.

I'll be adding this to the many reasons I married her. Pics tomorrow once I get it home.

My hips are starting to puke out on me so the motorcycle riding may be coming to an end. :(

My hips are starting to puke out on me so the motorcycle riding may be coming to an end. :(
A friend has the same type of issues and went to a trike, it's working for him. Other than the old fart jokes he likes it better than not riding.

Most anything is better than not riding. This last couple months has killed me without a bike.

Lucky guy !​

I wish I had a bike but I know where it would end because I know myself (in the hospital) so I'll keep my impala ss as a summer toy.​

Have fun with your new ride buddy!​

We have had to many family friends get hurt/killed on a bike. I would love to own a bike and just ride "low and slow" but just can't pull the trigger.

Can't wait to see pics.

My wife has green-lighted a bike for me as soon as we are home owners.

4299f03b-285d-2fab.jpg

4299f03b-2868-e9a3.jpg

Very nice! I don't do as much riding as I used to with the little ones around. About the only time I get to ride is when my son wants to. Problem is he's only two so we don't really go anywhere. Enjoy the bike!

Nice ride! Your wife really is different...lol good for you on your new toy and a supportive wife!