• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I Best Tequila I've Ever Had!

ChasingAsh

I have yet to pair it with any cigars yet but this is one impressive, must try tequila!

I had this over the Memorial Day weekend with some grilled artichokes and ahi.

It was served up in a snifter glass, no ice, sipped and savored.

It was so good I picked up a bottle from bev mo at $80 for 750ml. Well worth it!

CLASE AZUL

I'm so sorry guys...

I had multiple tabs open and posted this in the wrong section, obviously! :rolleyes:

Not sure if I can move it but I'm looking.

No worries, it happens. You can ask Rod to move it or leave it here and let it die. Of course, I plan on bumping it daily while it remains here to remind you of your mistake. :D

I didn't feel like what im about to say deserved a topic on it's own so I hope you dont mind me asking it here.

I was at a local shop the other day and they were giving out free samples of various shots. One that I had was a tequila that was in a a curvy bottle I think, the bottle wasn't quite clear. It kind of looked like a cyrstal but not really, or kind of looked like the bottle had been frozen or something. May have been a hint of blue on the bottle too. But I cannot for the life of me remember what it was. But I thought it was very, very, very good! And I'm pretty sure it was in 40$-50$ range. Any help would be great!

One that I had was a tequila that was in a a curvy bottle I think, the bottle wasn't quite clear. It kind of looked like a cyrstal but not really, or kind of looked like the bottle had been frozen or something. May have been a hint of blue on the bottle too.

Asombroso or Don Julio, perhaps?

edit: Too early to spell properly.

No worries, it happens. You can ask Rod to move it or leave it here and let it die. Of course, I plan on bumping it daily while it remains here to remind you of your mistake. :D

Cilnt you havent bumped this in 3 days, im ashamed to know you... :whistling: :laugh:

Cilnt you havent bumped this in 3 days, im ashamed to know you... :whistling: :laugh:

Just die already!!!!

I looked for "Rod" in the members list but I am unsure who is the right person.
Does anyone know what Rods full screen name is?

Thanks

Just die already!!!!

Thanks

No wonder you couldn't find him. Bad typo by Moe, he meant Rob. Here you go.

Just die already!!!!

Thanks

Haha, good one T36...:sign:

Just die already!!!!

Thanks

That is harsh...LOL