• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I bought a house!

vinnyvega

Never in my wildest dreams did I think this could be done. I started this process 7 weeks ago and yesterday my hard work paid off. After sitting through an excruciating three day first time home buyers class and many hours of house hunting, I found the one. It's in a nice part of Worcester(yes, Worcester does have a nice part), and I got a pretty good deal. Now I need to start working on the man cave!!! HERF at Joe's House!!!!

I tried. I still need to fix my credit. I was hoping to get in on that $8k rebate esp. since I could of got that fronted to me as the downpayment. Oh well..

Grats.

Welcome to the extra full time job of being a homeowner! Congrats!

Congratulations! I can't wait until the day comes when I can build my house :whistling:

Congrats on the house! There goes your cigar budget.

Congrats! Check your pipes, look for leaks!

But hey, do not get paranoid :rolleyes:

Owning a house is an amazing experience. I just got my rebate from Mr. Obama the other day, it was a good day.

Congrats! Your 7 weeks seems like nothing, I had a 5 month process for mine. Enjoy your new diggs, get that man room going asap!

Congratulations are in order for you! :thumbs: Must have been a hectic 7 weeks!

VinnyVega...Congrats on your home purchase. One of the big milestones in life right? Enjoy. Let's see some pictures of that man cave when you get her done.

Hey, congratulations! My first house took 4 months, most of it sitting and waiting impatiently so 7 weeks sounds pretty smooth!

Congratulations. With the housing market where it is and a big rebate available, you picked a good time to buy.
Tom

I'm happy for you, Joe! Nothing like having your own place. :thumbs: