• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I bought a pipe

atuck

ANEJORE
Am I a whore or what? :laugh: I bought a pipe just so I could smoke the ends of my Taboadas and not waste any of them. It works quite well.

Wow, moving to a pipe. I dont think I could pull off smoking a pipe. People still say I'm not old enough to smoke a cigar.

If you find that you like he pipe and dont want your cigars anymore. You can send them all to my addy. I think you already have it.

I was thinking about tweezers when I was smoking those. Its like heaven.

Thanks again for getting them Alan.

RPB

A common pratice for those of us that smoke both pipes and cigars. Some say smoking the last inch or so in a pipe give a better taste to the cigar.

darkness449 said:
Wow, moving to a pipe. I dont think I could pull off smoking a pipe. People still say I'm not old enough to smoke a cigar.
[snapback]224194[/snapback]​

Don't worry about what people think. I started smoking a pipe when I was 19.

Shadow said:
darkness449 said:

[snapback]224473[/snapback]​

I started smoking a little pipe when I was 15! :laugh: :laugh:

atuck said:
Shadow said:
darkness449 said:

[snapback]224473[/snapback]​

I started smoking a little pipe when I was 15! :laugh: :laugh:
[snapback]224491[/snapback]​

Was it tobacco?
Ya right............

atuck said:
Am I a whore or what? :laugh: I bought a pipe just so I could smoke the ends of my Taboadas and not waste any of them. It works quite well.
[snapback]224087[/snapback]​

I'm curious how this works. I have an old tobacco pipe just lying around. Some cigars I hate to put down and nearly burn myself. Do you just drop the still lit end in the bowl and puff?

Nathan Rahl said:
atuck said:
Am I a whore or what? :laugh:  I bought a pipe just so I could smoke the ends of my Taboadas and not waste any of them.  It works quite well.

I'm curious how this works. I have an old tobacco pipe just lying around. Some cigars I hate to put down and nearly burn myself. Do you just drop the still lit end in the bowl and puff?
[snapback]226216[/snapback]​

On the pipe that I have I have to stuff the cigar butt down into it with a pipe tool and then use the lighter again.

This was discussed on ASP, and the consensus was that you need a pipe that will closely match the ring guage of the cigar you want to finish; in other words, multiple pipes if you smoke a variety of sizes. Highly recommended by those folks, most of whom are very knowledgable about pipes (and in some cases, cigars as well).

psyktek said:
This was discussed on ASP, and the consensus was that you need a pipe that will closely match the ring guage of the cigar you want to finish; in other words, multiple pipes if you smoke a variety of sizes. Highly recommended by those folks, most of whom are very knowledgable about pipes (and in some cases, cigars as well).
[snapback]226559[/snapback]​

What about breaking it evenly then leveling it, like when you first start the pipe?

KayakinBoy said:
What about breaking it evenly then leveling it, like when you first start the pipe?
[snapback]226670[/snapback]​

That's what I do! It seems to work OK.

atuck said:

If I catch you stuffing the butt of one of those Graycliffs in there I'm gonna have to wonder about your sanity! ;)

While the Graycliffs ARE good, they are no match for the Taboadas. It is a shame to waste any part of them. :p