• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

"I can't believe Gator lost his pass" Virtual Pass

ricmac25

Token Cuban Guy
This is a surprise for Gator. He is finding out about this for the first time when he reads this thread. The cliff's notes version is a few of us got together and did a "virtual pass" to help him deal with the loss of his PCAT pass.

Thank you to all the participants:

Vewyphishy
CoventryCat
Fast4Dr
Monte
Moki
Triple D
Gael
Joe M.

For the full story click here

I can't wait to see his face tomorrow at work. That's right punk, now you HAVE to go in tomorrow, LOL. I told you I GUARANTEED you'd be at work tomorrow. :D

HOLY CRAP!!!
:0 :D :0 :D :0 :D :0 :D :0 :D :0 :D :0 :D

This is truly a surprise. I don't know what to say other than thank you very much!! I guess I have an excuse to buy that new humi I've been wanting :D You guys are all truly great BOTLs :love: and I would gladly do the same for any of my CP brothers.

PEE PEE DANCE!!

gatorsmg said:
HOLY CRAP!!!
:0 :D :0 :D :0 :D :0 :D :0 :D :0 :D :0 :D

This is truly a surprise. I don't know what to say other than thank you very much!! I guess I have an excuse to buy that new humi I've been wanting :D You guys are all truly great BOTLs :love: and I would gladly do the same for any of my CP brothers.

PEE PEE DANCE!!
It was the least we could do. Thanks are in order for Ric who put up the starting cigars and also to all the participants :thumbs:

Enjoy the smoke :D

Thanks are in order for Ric who put up the starting cigars and also to all the participants

Absolutely!!
Thank you very much Ric for going through all of the trouble...You're getting a big kiss at work tomorrow.

Thanks to all of the pass participants! I will definitely enjoy the smokes and hope that I can "pay it forward" as much as you guys did.

Scott

By the way...

This seems to be a great way to do a pass. It's definitely faster and eliminates the possibility of losing an entire pass. I guess the shipping works out to be cheaper too. Of course I'm sure this particular pass was difficult because it was in secret but I would imagine that if it wasn't it would be quite simple.

I would be interested in seeing a few other passes done this way to see how it goes.

Its safer in that there's no ONE big package floating around... so if one were to get lost, its not a big deal. I'd agree with that. Hmm, maybe it would be a good way to test it on the 2nd half of my pass. I'll work on that tonight.

Rico { :p } and Scott are to of the finest brothers around! I have had many dealings with both, at times they have gone out of there way to get things for me when I didn't ask. The pleasure was mine gentlemen! ;)

A! A!! ;)

Its safer in that there's no ONE big package floating around... so if one were to get lost, its not a big deal

Yeah especially if you have to send it to Austin where the freakin' dyslexic MORONS who work for the USPS deliver vewy's mail to Dell instead.

Hey Scott, it's the LEAST I could do for a fellow Gator fan ;) , right Ricardo? :sign:

vewyphishy said:
Its safer in that there's no ONE big package floating around...
It's also safer to never have sex. Ever. ;)

We had our draft today at "work". Here are the results:

Scott
A.F 858 Sungrown
AF 858 Rosado
AF Best Seller
AF Hemingway Short Story
Arturo Fuente Añejo no.77 “Shark”
CAO Anni (from the first release)
CAO Brazilia
Gurkha Class Regent Churchill
H.Upmann Grande Maduro Tubos
H.Upmann H-2000
H.Upmann Royal Corona (12/98)
Hoja De Nicaragua
Hoyo de Monterrey du Depute (12/98)
Montecristo - No.1 4/03
Montecristo - No.2 6/00
Montecristo - No.4 8/03
Oliva "O" Bold Ovation
Opus X Super Beli
Padron Anniversary Exclusivo Maduro
Padron Serie 1926 no.6 Maduro
Partagas Black Label
Partagas Salomones 2002
Partagas Short '03
Ramon Allones Small Club Corona
RASS 2002
Rocky Patel 1990 Toro
RyJ Robusto EL '01
Saint Luis Rey Serie A 11/99
Sancho Panza - Belicosos 6/03
Vegas Robaina Famoso '02

Ric
AF Anejo no.46
Avo Legacy
Belicosos Finos SLB 5/2001
Cohiba Robusto (11/03)
Diamond Crown Maximus Toro no.4
LGC Series R
Opus X Fuente Fuente
Padron Aniversary Diplomaticos
Padron Anniversary Piramide Maduro
Padron Serie 1926 no.9 Maduro
Partagas Lusitania HGS JUL02
Punch - Churchill
RASS - '01
San Cristobal de la Habana La Fuerza 01/01
Vegas Robaina Clasicos Code=UNK

This was like a fantasy football draft but for cigars. Much fun was had.
Thanks again to everyone who participated.

:0

Awesome. Simply freaking awesome.

Scott, now you got some smokes to tide you over until the darn PO gives you your claim $. :)

What a wonderful way for a trgic story to end...You guys are freakin' awesome..Very classy lot indeed!!! :D :D :D

Just another in the long list of reason why CP is by the best group of homers around!!!

I went out of town for the weekend on Friday and didn't have access to a computer.

Since Ric posted our "cigar draft" I obviously got the cigars you guys sent and I just wanted to say thanks again to:
Ricmac
Vewyphishy
CoventryCat
fast4Dr
Monte
TripleD
Gael
JoeM
For their great generosity :thumbs:

gatorsmg said:
I went out of town for the weekend on Friday and didn't have access to a computer.

Since Ric posted our "cigar draft" I obviously got the cigars you guys sent and I just wanted to say thanks again to:
Ricmac
Vewyphishy
CoventryCat
fast4Dr
Monte
TripleD
Gael
JoeM
For their great generosity :thumbs:
Your Welcome. I was moved by your loss and thought I would bomb you and at that moment I got the PM from ricmac asking if I wanted in. Great minds think alike :D Enjoy :thumbs: :thumbs: