• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I commited a sin...

KayakinBoy

I was raised in the canebrake by an ol' mama lion
I know, this sounds bad. And it was. A friend of mine has given up on stoogies and sold me all his old sticks. Sealed in a seperate bag were 6 or 7 of this flavored rockets. I leave work at 3 on tues. and thrus. for class and thought, ok, I need a cigar that I can smoke and if no time, toss. I thought, what the hell, I liked these a long time ago. My review.

First off, as many others, I started on flavored. I loved the CAO's and had a couple of these and liked them too. First looking at the cigar, it looks average. If you took off the band and got rid of my sense of smell, I'd never had known. But then I cut it, and put it in my mouth. Wow, did I just drink some coffee? lol, this isn't the coffee notes I'm used to tasting. I light it up, and it light pretty well! that surprised me. the construction is ok. Pretty even burning too, I just can't get the coffee taste gone! So I'm about 3/4 down, and it gets bitter. Then it just gets gross. I toss it onto the highway, because I didn't want it stinking my car! Overall it was an ok change, just never want to make it a finger burner. I have alot more if anyone wants one! lol

KB

KayakinBoy said:
I have alot more if anyone wants one! lol

KB
[snapback]166249[/snapback]​
I'll take one John

Wait, no I won't :p

I tried one of these a long time ago and I have to say, it tasted like a $5 swisher sweet. Not exactly my cup of tea, but I'm sure there are people that can justify spending that kind of money on a pos. btw, smoked a la vieja habana yesterday and it was a damned fine $2 cigar.

Suggestive alternate smoke: Marlboro Red dipped in chocolate milk and let dry for a couple days in a humidor... :D

The only flavored cigarI can say I actually liked was the CAO gold that tasted like honey.

Emo

andrewhac said:
Suggestive alternate smoke: Marlboro Red dipped in chocolate milk and let dry for a couple days in a humidor... :D
[snapback]166259[/snapback]​

That' good hahahaha! :D :D :D

Joe said:
Smoke 10 Habanos and your sin will be forgiven.
[snapback]166282[/snapback]​

You act like that is a punishment!

I went by EShaw's shop to pick up the January Pass tonight and he should me they just some Kahulas in. I might pick me up some...

and I might not. :laugh:

there good until you realize the tobacco is crap and the only good taste is the flavoring. I still like an occasional acid one or Na'.