• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I could not be happier!!!!!!

DarrenR

I swear I am number 8!
:) :cool: I just found out this afternoon that our twins are now a Boy and a Girl!!!!!!!:thumbs: :0 :p
I was thinking of names like.......Romeo and Julieta but I don't think my wife will go for it. LOL:)

DarrenR...CONGRATS!!! May they be healthy when they are born and grow up to live as you raised them. Good luck! :D

SKYDIVNEKD

GREAT!!!! Congratulations Darren! That's WONDERFUL news.

:) "Romeo and Julieta" ROFLMAO!!!! Excellent.

:) "Ramon" (Allones) (RRoz) and "Consuegra". You could always call the girl "Sue" for short, or "Connie". HEHEHEHEH

STM :cool:

Congrats Darren
Now you get to give out ,It's a Boy,&, It's a Girl, Cigars:D

Congrats Darren! The day I found out we were to have twins (16 years ago) I reached in my suit coat and plucked out my checkbook and promptly tossed it over my shoulder ... but I didn't care. I was elated! All the way up THE day, and including a sonogram 5 minutes before they popped out, they were to be boy/boy. :D Turned out the 2nd one was a girl! :D So there ya got it...boy/girl :love: I wouldn't have it any other way. Good Luck to you and your's.

Congrats Darren! There is nothing better than the privelege of raising kids. I wish you all the blessing my wife and I have had with our boy and girl. :cool:

Congrats Darren to you and your wife. What a joy to have twice as much love to share....and diapers :lookup: ....and cloths.... :lookup: and food :lookup: ...and allowances :lookup: ....and car insurance :lookup: .... and college's :lookup: .....and etc etc etc...... :D :p :D

Keep us posted on the big day..... Congrats again!!

LMAO.....How many parents of twins do we have here? I count three so far anymore? Me, you and horse. How about frick and frack for names. Or this one and that one? Or trouble and His Sister. LMAO

Congrats to your wife and yourself. Take good care of her she went through a lot of work to bring those two twins into the world.

Deb

Congratulations Darren. :)

I'll smoke 2 cigars in your honor. :p

You don't know how right you are Shadowryder1. :)
I would like to ask for a little prayer from everyone, my wife was put in the hospital for the 3 time yesterday morning since we found out she got preg. They still don't know whats totaly wrong but she can't hold wieght on top of the fact she has contracted ulserative colidis ( hell if I know if the spelling is right).
Thank you

DarrenR....I'm saddend to hear about your wife. You have the prayers of my wife and I. I wish you well in the birth of your children. Also, God speed on the health of your wife.

SKYDIVNEKD