• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I didn't request Jackshyte

AVB

Jesus of Cool, I'm bad, I'm nationwide
And would appreciate not using me as your excuse. :angry: :angry:

I'm sorry Rod but I had nothing to do with the topic that I allegedly requested.

Dayum................ :whistling:

Apologies forthcomin'?!?! :whistling:

Floyd T. :sign:

I've shoveled horse, cow, stepped in dog, had a car covered in bird, changed diapers, followed trails of deer in the woods but never seen this "jack" animal you speak of..... any pics ?

I thought you would be highly familiar with a JACKASS :p
_08_02_2004-jackass.jpg

Beefcube said:
I've shoveled horse, cow, stepped in dog, had a car covered in bird, changed diapers, followed trails of deer in the woods but never seen this "jack" animal you speak of..... any pics ?
[snapback]217541[/snapback]​

AVB,

After seeing this I must apologize to you. I believe it was me that took your comment and turned it into a poll. I made a smart@ss comment about a poll on it and did not think it would go that far as it was only a comment. All anger should be towards me and I ask for your forgiveness. Sorry AVB.

Brad

I see. It might have been your idea but it took somebody else to put it into reality. Ccomments are part of the Lobby and I have no problem with that. We all rag on each other. However, posting implies that someone put some thought into what they were going to say. Sometimes, as in the case of the poll, the ass over-rides the brain.

AVB said:
And would appreciate not using me as your excuse. :angry: :angry:

I'm sorry Rod but I had nothing to do with the topic that I allegedly requested.
[snapback]217488[/snapback]​
[snapback]216880[/snapback][/right]

I'm with AVB, I want to change my vote!!!! :) Second choice would then go to red head.
[snapback]217283[/snapback]​
[/quote}

HAHA at least now we know that hte freaks don't just come out at night!!!

fellas if it is what I think you are implying that is a whole other poll-
[snapback]217293[/snapback]​

Well then were is it???? :) I love poles (Especially brass ones with fancy lights around them!) I mean polls.
[snapback]217305[/snapback]​
[/quote]

For some reason I TOTALLY MISREAD IT- SHHEESH... am I the only one with that stinky sqwishy feeling under the toes....
I appologize and have PM'ed Rod.
I also spoke to E-
Oh holy sweeet bejesssiz
I am this years JACK____ I apologize .

Yes I put it to POST so I Do APOLOGIZE
Sorry AVB
Sorry ROB/ROD/RON/VISHNU/ PRIME MINISTER
SORRY To all those I offended-
And all those I still hold a chance to.. ( offend )
*** Lets put away the pitchforks and break out the smores***
"kubaya' m' lord kumbaya"

ok....
ops.gif
sorry.gif
Please Please put away the pitchforks
scared.gif
mf_hide.gif

Rod
mail.gif

Fireman Tim said:
I would just like to know if my vote still counts or not? lol :rolleyes:
[snapback]217885[/snapback]​

Tim- just like any of your opinions they don't matter unless a woman gave em to ya :p

Well fellas It's been nice- it's been real
Thanks for the education-

TTFN-

It seems that the boss has made some suggestions. ;)

AVB said:
It seems that the boss has made some suggestions. ;)
[snapback]217899[/snapback]​

AVB- ( have you put down the pitch fork yet ? good! )
what in the SWEET BEJEZIZ are you implying?

Yes

I suggested that I had ruffled enough feathers
...It seems that I have the talent to have caused more riots in one week than most have seen here since '02.. With that said I think I will be adopting a more passive role-
not really be as vocal as I once was-
Seeing as opening my mouth is like a Pandoras box I think a moment ( or several )of silence is ( are )
due.

Atuck! thanks for the vote of confidence, LOL, Yeah I can come up with a few more crazy A$$ stunts- but hell let's leave some in the bull pen for a rainy day :)