• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I dont have a web site. Does that mean i cant post pics.

jstars10

I have searched the site for the answer, and could not find one. The only thing I was able to figure out was that you have to post pics from a url. I dont have a site that I store pics on so no url. How do i upload from my desktop to this site. Any help would be great...

Go to photobucket.com and upload your pics and use your account there as a host.

Or you can use the gallery here.

edit: I usually use photobucked so I don't have to take up any room on the server here. Might not even matter though as I'm pretty computer illiterate.

Click on "My Albums" at the top of the page and create your own member album. Then you can copy the URL of the picture into your post.

The benefit I find of doing it this way is that your pictures are never blocked in your posts. Places like photobucket and other popular services are blocked at my work and at others, I'm sure.

I always have to wait until I get home to see what pictures I'm missing... sometimes that's a good thing, though, with the kinds of pictures people post around here. ;)

---John Holmes...