• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I dreamed I was eating potato chips.

steamboat

Future Skinny Person
Trying to lose 100 lbs is beginning to suck but I knew it would going in, I just never thought I would have dreams about eating potato chips.

I really love potato chips and I haven't eaten any since Christmas.

Hey, good luck with that. Hope you are on a Cigar diet. Should work. :rolleyes:

Hang in there brother. Diets suck! Spicy V8 helps me knock the edge off being hungry.

Hang in there brotha! You will get through it.

Just last week, I actually tasted pizza while I was doing my morning cardio session. I swear, I tasted cheese pizza while I was running on the treadmill! That is just wrong, considering I hadn't eaten pizza in 2 weeks (I just started a diet as well last Monday, and thus far I'm 11 lbs down.)

Hang in there brotha! You will get through it.

Just last week, I actually tasted pizza while I was doing my morning cardio session. I swear, I tasted cheese pizza while I was running on the treadmill! That is just wrong, considering I hadn't eaten pizza in 2 weeks (I just started a diet as well last Monday, and thus far I'm 11 lbs down.)

Good God man, I need to get on your diet and workout regiment! Good work brother! :thumbs:

Thanks, but just like most, I do cheat once in a while...while cheating is actually good once in a while, I tend to overdo the cheating. Still, I lose weight, just not as much as I should! ;)

P.S. It's water weight

Hey man, if it makes you feel any better, recovering addicts call them using dreams. When I got sober in 91, I woke up one morning all bummed out because I had gotten high and ruined 3 months of being straight. I thought, oh man, I've got to start over again at Day 1, my friends are going to be disappointed, what a stupid thing to do, etc.

It wasn't until I was getting out of the shower that I realized it had all been a dream. An astoundingly real dream though. Among other things, I remember tasting the dope as it hit my bloodstream. :0 The mind is incredible and frightening...

Anyway, hang tough - it gets easier with time and eventually the dreams will fade along with the cravings. Congratulations on your progress!

- Tim

Never potato chips for me Andy... I dream of eating, well, the dreams are usually really really satisfying. :whistling:

When I was in combat training I was sleeping in some mud hole dreaming about eating a steak. It was so vivid... until I bit this shit out of my tongue. Then I was just mad. :sign:

I think it is a sign that the addiction to carbs ( i have it too) is passing.

I am still wishsing you well my friend. I know you can do it, and so do you.

Losing weight can be an SOB, but Dr. Fuente recommends an OpusX 3 times a day as a square meal! :laugh: