• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I FINALLY found them!

RyJ Smoker

Official Opus & Padron whore
Well, since their release on 9/8, I've stopped at 8 B&M's throughout Michigan, Wisconsin and Illinois..........no luck whatsoever. Until today.

I was at my local B&M here in Illinois stocking up on some Lost City Opus X, paid up, started walking out, then saw two big boxes with the Padron logo on them. I asked my buddy if there were any 46th's in there and he looked up the order on the computer..."just some 40th's, 45th's and 80th's", he said. I asked if he'd mind opening them up, as I had a feeling there would be some 46th's in there. Of all places I've checked, this would be the place lucky enough to get them.

1st box he opened.......no 46th's. As soon as he opened up the 2nd box, I saw it right on top :) I quickly opened it and grabbed two of them. ABSOLUTELY FLAWLESS and BEAUTIFUL! JUST as you'd expect from Padron.

Now, that box is sitting in his locker at the shop, where I'll be picking it up in a couple of weeks and adding the 2 I purchased today to it. Once I get it home, it'll be going to sleep for an undetermined period of time.

Now I need to find some more so that I can actually TRY one, because I don't want to break up my OR box :)

Jeffrey L.

Excellent find, I'm sure they are pretty amazing. Let us know how they are if you decide to fire one up.

46thandfriends.jpg

Here are my 2 new best friends (Sorry Matt and Dave...), along with 3 dog-rockets...

Jeffrey L.

Edit: 'Dog-Rockets' are;

- 'Lost City' New Perfecto
- 'Lost City' Toro
- 'Lost City' Robusto

Got three boxes from Jim. First one I had straight out of the box was fantastic. :thumbs:

Jeff, went to the local shop and no 46's there. Your a lucky man!!!!!!

:thumbs:

Looking forward to getting together soon, brother. 10/9 might work for me.....Casa De Montecristo? Let me know :cool:

Jeffrey L.

I am willing to be your whipping boy and take those dog rockets off your hands ;)
I see you're in Cali......don't even want to THINK about what these sell for there. Shoot me a PM if you ever want me to pick you up some and ship 'em to you. It'd be my pleasure.

Jeffrey L.

Looking forward to getting together soon, brother. 10/9 might work for me.....Casa De Montecristo? Let me know :cool:

Jeffrey L.

I am willing to be your whipping boy and take those dog rockets off your hands ;)
I see you're in Cali......don't even want to THINK about what these sell for there. Shoot me a PM if you ever want me to pick you up some and ship 'em to you. It'd be my pleasure.

Jeffrey L.

Thank you for the kind offer I will take you up on it....and about $45 a stick ;)

The 9th sounds good as long as my wife isnt giving birth to the twins :whistling:

Jeffrey L.

Jeffrey L.

Thank you for the kind offer I will take you up on it....and about $45 a stick ;)

Shoot me a PM, brother.

Jeffrey L.

The 9th sounds good as long as my wife isnt giving birth to the twins :whistling:

That's right! I guess it is 2 weeks away......let me know either way. We can meet-up at your convenience. My schedule isn't nearly as critical as yours.

Jeffrey L.