• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I finally have a job!

JHawk

Just Another La Flor Whore
As many of you know, I lost my banking job in January of 2009. I got tired of no opportunities so I went back to school in September of 2009. I completed Pharmacy Technician training in July. After gaining my state (MO & KS) licenses and national certification, I began pounding the pavement in search of a job. I went into an area Walgreens yesterday and they had an immediate opening so the store manager met with me. He was impressed enough to call and offer me a job today! I am glad to be done with the unemployment scene. It is LITTO weekend at the Outlaw, so I am sure I will smoke some good cigars to celebrate! :thumbs:

Jon what great news!!! Smoke nothing less than an LG salmon!!!! Congrats!

Super good for you. This sounds like the time for one of those treasured smokes.

Very happy for you.

Good news! Congrats on the new job and new career. Hope Walgreen's is able to offer room to grow!

Congrats Jon! Really glad to hear things are looking up.

That's great news! I'm very happy for you, Jon.

:thumbs:

Congrats man! I spent 6 months last year unemployed, I can relate. Feel good don't it?

Does this mean your wife will forgive those credit card charges, so I don't get cigars from you for cheap? :angry:

:laugh:

Congrats Jon.

Nice going on landing the new job and getting one more monkey off your back! Now keep that crazy monkey away with cigar smoke and bourbon. Only after work of course.

Great to hear Jon!! My wifey works for Walgreens, they're a great company.