• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I got a request for a South Jersey / Philly area herf

surfish.dave

Reaction score
I got a request for a South Jersey / Philly area herf from a BOTL on another board. Don't know how good I am at putting one of these things together. Just looking for some interested parties right now.

There's a restaurant in Washington Twp. near Greentree Tobacco called "Blue Eyes". You can smoke there but only on the outside porch.

I'm also going to try to look at a place called "Dante's" on the White Horse Pike in Barrington. My brother knows the owner who is also friends with Jonathan Drew from Drew Estates so I'm pretty sure smoking is allowed there on the enclosed deck.

I'd like to try to get this together for the first week of December so let me know.

Dave, what location did you pick for the Herf. I would be down for the Greentree spot. Let me know and I will bring some goodies.

I'm a tentative in. I'm not sure what work schedule I'll have by then but if I can make it I will!

Here's the lineup so far:

fegbri - good possibility
southsidecigar - in
northernmoris - maybe
flamchop - good possibility
local669 - good possibility

plus a few from other boards

Did I miss anyone? There's still a lot of time.

I'm probably good for the 13th, although it is cutting it a little close to Xmas. I'll see if I can pry myself away from home for a few hours.