• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I got bombed this week

achilles

Well, I just joined the forum recently and extremely happy to say that I was bombed this week by Ugaman72 (Chad). WOW, he sent some really GREAT smokes!! I must say that CP is a great way for a newbie like me learn about cigars, etc. from the pros. I look forward to participating with all of you in the near future. Thanks again Chad, you're a great friend!

Achilles

3 posts in and already got blasted.. Got to love this place!

Good job Ugaman!!!!!

I'm glad you liked them Bill. Save that ISOM for a very very special occasion, ok? Bombs in and bombs out..gotta love this place. I've been bombed twice, and I'm trying to bomb when I get bombed. It's a great way for newbies to act and be a great part of the forum. Thanks to CP for being such a great community...and a special thanks again to Marco and John for my first 2 bombs.
-Chad

Very nicely done Chad. You feelin' good about your Dawgs today? :p

There sure is a lot of this going around the community these days, it must be getting cooler outside.

Very nicely done Chad. You feelin' good about your Dawgs today? :p
I'm always feeling good about my dogs...win or lose. I'm no fair weather fan. In fact, I think I'm gonna send out a bomb every week UGA wins.