• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I got me a stalker!

So Shag, a post like your last one which is combative and against the grain is what everyone should judge you by? You won't respect anyone regardless of their longevity or reputation until they earn it? Interesting concept... making friends?
Sooooo, tell me this, a guy shows up on the board... has say 20 posts, no reputation, and is pretty much in contention about how things are... How does anyone know whether they even want this persons respect much less work toward earning it?

Just curious,

NA

Shaggy,

I am going to hate this more than you know..... ???

I agree with Sam, Leebo and everyone else who has told you to STFU and learn something :0 .

When you join a board as a new member, or for that matter any group any where, you Respect the ones who are already there.You just plain do, that is it, end of story.

Sometimes a FOG does dumb things, sometimes they have bad days and say things they may not have said on any other day. Sometimes they are just like that, short, to the point. Sometimes you may even want to call one a Sh**Stirrer and you may even be right. But like it or not, these guys know the ropes, they have been around, they are, for lack of a better word...Your Elders (sorry guys, couldn't think of a less obnoxcious word :0 ). And I would hope that as you were growing up, whoever raised you taught you to respect them. As a comminity we expect it, and if you fail to do it, you will begin to feel extreamly unwelcome on any board. :sneaky:

PuroBrat said:
When you join . . . any group any where, you Respect the ones who are already there.You just plain do, that is it, end of story.
   :thumbs:   Sorry, I just have to throw my 2cents in here. PB is right on the money!

Geez Shag, haven't you ever been in the Army (well any branch of the military, but the Army is best  :p   :D) ?? For that matter, haven't you at least seen a war movie!!??

Can you imagine some green private telling old sarge "you have to earn my respect"?

P.S. Shag, welcome to Cpass from a fellow FNG

Matt R said:
Moki is going to fit in at CF. He's just finding out what CF is like the hard way. But, THIS IS CP, NOT CF. So, let's drop it.
Agreed! Guys, I'm going on vacation to relax and enjoy life... hope y'all do the same, and don't get caught up in an argument about this, it t'aint worth it. :)

It's good that some of you are catching on! Good to see it!

And of course, I will always try to get my point accross as respectfully as possible. Where one goes with it, is entirely on them! :D

WOW! I think Purobrat could have ... (let me find the correct terminology here) ... sugar coated his feelings a bit more. Maybe temper his post just a bit with friendleness? Ring any bells PB ... ;) :p

cohibasurfer said:
WOW! I think Purobrat could have ... (let me find the correct terminology here) ... sugar coated his feelings a bit more. Maybe temper his post just a bit with friendleness? Ring any bells PB ... ;) :p
LOL, yes it does Michael :0

But then again, there are some situations where that "Coating" just may well prevent the intended recipient from seeing the kernal of the message, eh?

Live and learn, that is my daily message to myself, some days I forget, but those days are fewer and further between as time passes. Who knows...I may "Get It" yet :p

Don't worry folks. I get it. It's a good ole boy club with a bunch of noobs falling over themselves trying to kiss ass so they will be looked upon favorably so the "FOGs" will allow them to play houseboy for them... No thanks.... You can have it.

See ya Shaggy, don't let the door hit ya where.....well you know what I mean :0

Actually it is a group of guys and gals who actually care to conduct themselves as a self policing society of Friends and Family. You either are one or you are not.