• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I got Moki Bombed

ricmac25

Token Cuban Guy
So I came home and the crater that used to be my house had a little Priority mail box sitting in the middle of it.

Thanks Moki (from one slut to another.) Much appreciated.

Paybacks a bitch! :lookup:

I got moki bombed too!! WOW, talk about nice sticks :thumbs:

Thank you moki!!

Wow, that arrived quick, ricmac -- didn't think they'd get there so soon. I thought based on your review of those particular smokes that you could use some more... and maybe a 1926 Torp. to compare it to. ;)

CC: Hey man, I was just returning a favor. That bomb you sent me a few weeks ago was a lethal one indeed. Just wish that other smoke would have fit in the package for you.

more victims will soon surface; stay tuned for casualty reports. ;)

I didn't get bombed but we did complete a nice 5er trade. Problem is that he always sends such good stuff I still feel in the hole. Once I get him down here for some of my Scotch I know I'll finally be on the plus side :)

AVB said:
I didn't get bombed but we did complete a nice 5er trade. Problem is that he always sends such good stuff I still feel in the hole. Once I get him down here for some of my Scotch I know I'll finally be on the plus side :)
Yeah, and I'll be passed out in the gutter somewhere! heh :D