• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I got Shingles want some?

Mine lasted about a week and left a few scars. I saved the scabs and rub them on the cigars I send to people I don't like.......which is most of you. :0

For some reason I find this both hilarious and disgusting in the exact right amounts.

I had shingles last year at the ripe old age of 40. Luckily I only had a mild case of it. I only had it on the left side of my body, both upper and lower. I couldn't figure out what the hell it was for days. I finally broke down and went to the doctor when they wouldn't go away. My dad once got them on the back of his neck when he was only 21 and he's never had the since.

You still have those shingles? I'll take some, I could use a couple days off.

You still have those shingles? I'll take some, I could use a couple days off.

Still there! I wish I could take days off because of them. I am just messing up my back now the way I have to sit or sleep...so that is the reason for leaving early.

The meds are working, but they are getting to me now; before they just focused on the virus, now I am feeling the side affects of dizziness and everything is real slow.

The meds are working, but they are getting to me now; before they just focused on the virus, now I am feeling the side affects of dizziness and everything is real slow.

Ah, Medical marijuana. :thumbs:

I had shingles a couple of years back on my left arm and back. I knew what it was as soon as it hit and found out the same pills for herpes works for treatment.

Well wouldn't you know it, I happened to have that in my medicine cabinet. :whistling:

Don't ask.

Don't tell. ;)

I had shingles a couple of years back on my left arm and back. I knew what it was as soon as it hit and found out the same pills for herpes works for treatment.

Well wouldn't you know it, I happened to have that in my medicine cabinet. :whistling:

Don't ask.

Don't tell. ;)

Don't ask.

laugh.gif
Unless there's free candy given out by a man in a large windowless van
blush.gif

Shingles Suck, Phantom pain sucks even worse. I was lucky with a very mild case. There was one spot under my right shoulder blade that felt like someone was snubbing out a cigar on my back. Phantom pain still remains but it is sporadic.

I don't know what phantom pain feels like but it did bring this into mind.

What's red and has seven dents?

Snow White's cherry. :laugh:

Carry on.